Red bud

twisted

Red bud

#1 Post by twisted »

Hey boy's

I got some awesome news, I might be racing red bud in may! My buddys are going and said they might be able to take me. Who else is going, Im hoping to represent the cannondale community well at the nationals:)

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

I will be there cheering you on!

dalewannbe

#3 Post by dalewannbe »

When is the race, I may try to make there to spectate this year.

quadprorider

#4 Post by quadprorider »

I def will be there racing the Production B and 4 storke B class. The schedule that I got from ATVAonline.com is the 13th and 14th of May. I can't wait to jump down the ski jump!smile.gif

twisted

#5 Post by twisted »

Originally posted by quadprorider
I def will be there racing the Production B and 4 storke B class. The schedule that I got from ATVAonline.com is the 13th and 14th of May. I can't wait to jump down the ski jump!smile.gif

Yup, its 13-14th of may. Um I have a question though, can I just pay for this race and not have to buy a whole AMA thing, cause this is the only race in the states I will be doing. Its gonna cost=200 for gas, about 100to get in, another 100 for food and depending on what license I have to buy another 30-50$. Expensive race haha.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes you will need a AMA or ATVA card.

GDITheman

#7 Post by GDITheman »

we will be there to watch. we are going to ride at some of the open track dates starting at the end of march. it's a sweet track. i've never raced, but i might start since that track is only 20 min from my office. hate to let such an awesome track go to waste.

www.redbudmx.com

MichiganMXer722

#8 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

I have sum interesting news i just learned this weekend about Red Bud, apparently there redoing half the track, from the bottom of the ski jump all the way to the monza wall is getting a MAJOR face lip! Had our banquet this weekend and that was a word going around, we'll have to wait until march to see. And after taking the 05 season off i'll be returning to the mx scene on a limited basis, doubt i'll run the national but defiantly be there.

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Good.I didnt like the big tabletop right after bottom of skijump.They should run them up the hill after it like they used to do with bikes.

MichiganMXer722

#10 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Good.I didnt like the big tabletop right after bottom of skijump.They should run them up the hill after it like they used to do with bikes.

Well from what i understand they are going to incorperate the large hill in the track somehow. I had the privilage of running the hill at one local race, those hills are steeper then they look. After 5 years of riding there i finally have the track figured out and they change it. It did sound like they were going to put large table tops in. They seem to be getting away from doubles due to safety issues. Only time will tell