Any pinball machine collectors?

wistech

Any pinball machine collectors?

#1 Post by wistech »

Anybody know anyone who might have the pinball (TIME MACHINE). Ive been looking for one for a long time and never found it. It was a high school favorite. Ive had a restored Pinbot machine for about 10 years now and its time for a change. If you have one and are interested in a trade let me know. I dont want to sell my current one till I can aquire a replacement. I am also looking for Fire House or The Black Hole . I know this might be a longshot but what the heck.

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

I have a very rare Mr & Ms PacMan, by Bally, full-sized pinball machine! You should come visit this summer and get her (or him?) spiffed up!

.... or just send Cannondales :deal:

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Was that one a multiball ? Digital display? That reminds me I think I have to change my batteries for the memory chip. Last time we played all its settings were lost.

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

yep, and yep -- paying extra if you can lay brick biggrin.gif

speed2424

pinball machine

#5 Post by speed2424 »

We have a Evel Knievel pin ball machine that I would be willing to sell. It is 1977 Bally, original paint. Nice condition. Does not work, we have put a new CPU board in it. It will go through the test mode. Just don't have the time a $ for it to be fixed.

4punksdad

#6 Post by 4punksdad »

I have whirlwind, and maverick............plus I have ms pac man and metal slug video games.

gimpala63n70

#7 Post by gimpala63n70 »

I have a Big Top i think its called.