pics of my quad...

MyCannibal

pics of my quad...

#1 Post by MyCannibal »

i know im dumb but i finally got a digi...how do i post pic of my dale....?..do i just add it in the attach file area........i thought there was a readers rides section....?

yamadjs08

#2 Post by yamadjs08 »

Take the pictures with your camera, plug your camera into the computer, upload the pictures from your camera to your computer. Than register to www.photobucket.com and upload the pictures from you computer to your account on that site. Once you get them uploaded on photobucket, right click the picture and copy the image location or address. Go to reply on the forums and click "IMG" at the top of reply screen, paste the address in the little box and click OK. And than you are done...:drink:

Sounds challanging with me expaining it like this, but once you do it a few times its a breeze. Maybe there is an easier way, but this is the way I have always done it on other forums and I know it works this way on this forum.

Good luck!

P.S. If you want, just e-mail the pictures to me and I will post them up for you. E-mail them to yamadjs08@hotmail.com

MyCannibal

#3 Post by MyCannibal »

thank you....i'll try it.....if i dont succeed you'll get an email..

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

You can also use the attach file to add a photo to your post. Saves time and no outside hosting involved.

yamadjs08

#5 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by Derno24
You can also use the attach file to add a photo to your post.  Saves time and no outside hosting involved.
See everytime I try that it doesnt work for me... Is there a secret to it? :w:

MyCannibal

#6 Post by MyCannibal »

it says pics are too big...how do i resize....funny thing is i cant even attach them through an email...it just says attaching files and never finishes.......hmmmm.:confused:

yamadjs08

Re: ...

#7 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by MyCannibal
it says pics are too big...how do i resize....funny thing is i cant even attach them through an email...it just says attaching files and never finishes.......hmmmm.:confused:
You might not need to resize, just save them under a JPEG format, because if they are saved under any other format they are probably exceeding the 75000 byte allowance.. But when I have to resize I use the wonderful tool called paint LOL.

MyCannibal

#8 Post by MyCannibal »

ok here it is[img][IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/MyCannibal/ProvanFolder020.jpg[/img][/IMG]

MyCannibal

#9 Post by MyCannibal »

can someone resize this.....or delete it?....why so big?

yamadjs08

Re: ...

#10 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by MyCannibal
can someone resize this.....or delete it?....why so big?
Its not that big, maybe if you were on dial-up, but its not too bad.

EDIT: Is this a little better?

I still like big pictures better! tongue.gif

By the way, nice Cannondale, looks clean! Also looks like pretty new red plastic. Looks good!