I have kept yall waiting long enough........

CDaleChick

I have kept yall waiting long enough........

#1 Post by CDaleChick »

Heres some pics.. I was going to wait until I was completely finished with the quad...but couldnt wait any longer. Still waiting on the Rated X a arms and looking for new shocks. Also I seem to be having a fuel delivery or some kind of problem...the quad wont start..

CDaleChick

#2 Post by CDaleChick »

CDaleChick

#3 Post by CDaleChick »

smile.gif

CDaleChick

#4 Post by CDaleChick »

blah

jwheat

#5 Post by jwheat »

Looking good! (the bike too) biggrin.gif

My guess is that you're only about a 6-7 hr drive from me, so load that thing in the back of a pick-up and come to Jackson, MS and I'll get it running and tune it for you. I'll put it on dyno here with mine so I can compare my motor to one of Wistech's.

Easy E

#6 Post by Easy E »

It won't start 'cause the motor's pink! smile.gif

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by jwheat
Looking good! (the bike too) biggrin.gif  

My guess is that you're only about a 6-7 hr drive from me, so load that thing in the back of a pick-up and come to Jackson, MS and I'll get it running and tune it for you. I'll put it on dyno here with mine so I can compare my motor to one of Wistech's.

Actually its already in peak tune but its always cool to dyno against others.

I must say its looking sweet. I told you the engine is hard to get a pic of because of the reflection. We need a pic of you doing a wheelie down the street . I have a tradition we call the midnight run. After we get an engine in I rip around the block at around 11pm to midnight then back in the shop and turn off the lights. I didnt get a chance to do yours so its up to you.... ya know for good luck. biggrin.gif

CDaleChick

#8 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by wistech
Actually its already in peak tune but its always cool to dyno against others.  

I must say its looking sweet. I told you the engine is hard to get a pic of because of the reflection.  We need a pic of you doing a wheelie down the street .   I have a tradition we call the midnight run.   After we get an engine in I rip around the block at around 11pm to midnight then back in the shop and turn off the lights.  I didnt get a chance to do yours so its up to you.... ya know for good luck. biggrin.gif

I think Ive already made enough people annoyed today after the drag racing down the road :eek: i dont think my father has chewed me out like that since i was a kid HAHA And I dont think that I have ever smiled while he was chewing me out...im soooo happy i just cant stop smiling biggrin.gif

banzairx7

#9 Post by banzairx7 »

Where did u get the graphics foe the fullbore plastics? I have the fullbore plastics and they are looking a bit naked.

aroracer72

#10 Post by aroracer72 »

There most likely a 250r or 400ex graphics kit. You can make either fit quite nicely with a little time spent trimming them on your part.
Chad