Just wanted to say thanks to

Knight440

Just wanted to say thanks to

#1 Post by Knight440 »

First of all Ben for having this site man I don't know what I would have done with out it and I do mean that!

2nd All the fine members biggrin.gif

Just look at what we have here imagine all of us out there with out this type of information.

It's been a ruff couple of months with everything that??????????????????s gone on and I hope things go forward. People talk about warranty but heck I bought mine in Oct of 02 and 6 months was the warranty so it would be up know anyway.

All the current updates are done short of one that I am not sure I need but it seems easy enough to do:D

All thanks to this site and all the members!

And the people that made it happen
Quadshop :cool:
Quadsource :cool:
HomeDepot rolleyes.gif

xtremesj

#2 Post by xtremesj »

I also appreciate all the information here on this forum. It has helped many times

Steve

LapTraffic

#3 Post by LapTraffic »

I have to second that. There is no way I ever would have purchased a Dale without first knowing of the support and technical expertise on this site.

dawzie

#4 Post by dawzie »

It saved my azz a couple of times. Much better than them other brand sites with all those kids :mad:

Lap - contact me, I think there is only one sub frame bolt, it's long too.

Dale512

#5 Post by Dale512 »

Yeah, me too. This site has saved me quite a few times, I would ecspecially like to thank Cannondale27 for trying to help me get my quad fixed & running right again & also Ben for even making this site.

4punksdad

#6 Post by 4punksdad »

amen brother.............lots of useful info from very knowledable members.......................they have pointed me in the right direction more than one time.

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes thanks to all you guys.Everyone here including me has really benefited from the site.Seems to me that we all have been able to work through any problem that comes up.Seems lately that there isnt any new ones but that is great right!

quad_freak14

#8 Post by quad_freak14 »

without this site i would have never bought my dale! I posted a want ad and got about 10 replies! Thanks Ben(exriders.com is awesome too!)

drbowtie

#9 Post by drbowtie »

Ben,

I think that you need to ad a forum for injury recovery:D ...

Especially for us office folk who spend to little time excercising and too much time hot dogg-in it on the weekends!