CAMAROGUY.....

MyCannibal

#1 Post by MyCannibal »

anyone ever dealt with this dude?.....he is supposed to be shipping me a stabilizer and deletes.....he has not called me for week or returned emails.....i called him only to get an answering machine......he received my money alreay for these parts because i was under the impression he was a good dude and would abide by his word.....as of right now i would put all dealings with this guy on hold if i were you.....this guy supposedly has more parts to get rid of too so im just letting you all know up front.....he's just gotta remember one thing.....i know his address.

MyCannibal

#2 Post by MyCannibal »

see.....this sucks.....i should've known from the start cuz this goofball really didnt seem to know what he was talking about anyway.......Happyboy saud he seemed like a stand up guy...he seemed like a stand up moron if u ask me.....i've learned my lesson.

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (MyCannibal @ Mar 31 2006, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
see.....this sucks.....i should've known from the start cuz this goofball really didnt seem to know what he was talking about anyway.......Happyboy saud he seemed like a stand up guy...he seemed like a stand up moron if u ask me.....i've learned my lesson.

I haven't received anything either so we shall see. I have his phone so I may give him a shout tommorrow after the race or on Sunday. We can always track him down. smile.gif You have his address.

MyCannibal

#4 Post by MyCannibal »

yeah...i got his address....did you send him money Happy?...i did.....

MyCannibal

#5 Post by MyCannibal »

i sent him money for parts and got 1 reply from him a week ago today ( last friday ).....i've loaded his email up ( which he responded to instantly the very first time i emailed him ) and called him a few times ( and he answered the phone a week ago also, the first time i called him ).....and only got an answer the first time i called him...hey DIRT thanks for the help.....at least i know you woulda sent the friggin parts to me....keep on bumpin bro.....and i'll bet he wouldnt of sent you money for that cable either......like i said the guy seemed kinda goofy!...now that im saying this stuff i can prolly totally forget ever getting anything from him.....im just glad i didnt send him more money than i did.....is there a way you can put a hold on a money order?....he's prolly already cashed the f'er anyway!

MyCannibal

#6 Post by MyCannibal »

bump

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (MyCannibal @ Apr 1 2006, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bump

Acutally no, I didn't send him any money. I was waiting to hear back about a few other parts and when i went to get a money order made up riders went down and i didn't have an address. No biggee, I would just wait it out. Well, now we are here. I will gladly send him the money once I receive the parts, **** its only $30. But no parts yet.

Thing is he called me when riders went down asking what he should do with riders down. He didn't want people thinking he was trying to screw them. If he was really ripping people off I don't think he would have made that call. Who knows, maybe he just got delayed.

MyCannibal

#8 Post by MyCannibal »

yeah when riders went down i was lucky enough to find his email address on daler....so i dropped him a line and emailed right back like 10 minutes later.....i look at it like this....if there was a delay he had my number from the get go and he never even called one time....i've emailed him several times since and now no reply.....i called him only to get an answering machine.....only thing that would make sense would be that he is dead....from what i iunderstand the moron is out of dales now anyway....where is he getting these parts from because he told me he sold his Cannibal to some dude who's still trying to get it fixed......and he had to get a hold of some other dude to obtain these parts...?...all i asked from the get go was to be treated fairly and i told him that there was no problem with the delay and all......and now this b/s....dude just f'n call me!....happboy..have you talked to him?

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

I haven't talked with him in about a week. Here is the story from what he said...he sold his dale with a lot of xtra parts to a guy. This guy went and blew something up, camaro was nice enough to try and help the guy. Guy went nuts, they both said go to ****. Camaro had some parts left over he put them on here. The guy then finally calls back and asks for help so Camaro says he will fix the motor back up and for payment he will take some of the xtras he sold the guy back. So, he had another list of parts that got put up on here but the board went down the next day.

I honestly don't think he is a crook. He may just be bad about getting stuff sent out.

Or I could be fooled and he could be a crook. Don't know. What phone did you have for him? I will have to look at my phone and see if I can find his number.

MyCannibal

#10 Post by MyCannibal »

bump...still no f'n parts or contact with this moron......what a jerk!