Wont start

cdalemx301

#1 Post by cdalemx301 »

Okay so I rode my bike saturday put it in the garage pulled it out and Pressure washed it today....All done washing and drieing it with the leaf blower I go to start it and only my fuel pump primes...The starter isnt spinning WTH anyone got any ideas checked my connections am going to double check tommorow and hope there was just some water some where but anyone have any ideas...pump will prime then you tap the start again and nothing happens....but it ran sunday mint all the way up till the end of the day put it away and now this..

cdaleman440

#2 Post by cdaleman440 »

dose the starter try to move at all because maby u have oil on top of your piston mine did that once tilt the bike bak on the grabbar and remove the flywheel cover and turn the motor over backwards oil should come out of the exhaust

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Does it sound like it is locked up. Meaning the starter is trying to turn, but it isn't. Or is the starter not even trying? If it is locked up pull the spark plug and try to crank it with it out. This will release any built up pressure. Then put the plug back in and try again.