WORCS Round 3; Lake Havasu, AZ

CannondaleRider

#1 Post by CannondaleRider »

March 9th through the 10th.

Who's gonna be there.

It's a pretty rough track, but it's also a VERY awesome track.

Just incase it's incentive for you, it IS a Spring Break weekend. When you race down the beach, there are boats packed with college girls cheering you on.. biggrin.gif lol

Anyways....I would post the flyer, but the link to the ATV Flyer is actually the bike flyer

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

Wish I could. Quad won't be together by then though. Good luck! Might come out and watch but not certain yet.

CannondaleRider

#3 Post by CannondaleRider »

Whats the hold up on the quad? It you need some parts, let me know, I may be able to help you out.

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

Waiting on engine parts from Timbo. I've got parts here that I could rebuild and ride but I don't want to stick in an ATK crank w/Asso piston to ride one race then tear down all over again.

CannondaleRider

#5 Post by CannondaleRider »

I see...that sucks.

Are you going to try to do any of the longer distance races? Round 4 in Payette, Idaho is a month and a half away.

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

I haven't decided yet. Planned to race a large amount of Quadcross and WORCS but might just hit and miss and go all out next year. Instead do a lot of training and preparing this year. Will depend on cashflow and how the quads go together and such.