No one noticed?????

Derno24

#1 Post by Derno24 »

Well there are still some people out there racing a Cannondale and doing well on a national level. This past weekend USAMoto and his Girlfriend Michelle took their dales to the GNC in PA.

Moto went 6th in the vet class 4th in open B. Not a bad weekend on a national level. Now for Michelle she went out on her dale and finished first in the womens sport class.

I just want to take the opourtunity to give them a big round of applause for doing so well on such a big stage! blink.gif

TucsonCannibal

#2 Post by TucsonCannibal »

Very awsome!! Keeping the Dales alive and kicking!!

Blasterboy11

#3 Post by Blasterboy11 »

This gives us a good name, makes people have more respect for us. Dales wont die. Thats awsome, especially on a nat. level...cool smile.gif

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow thats awesome!Great job.

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

That is very good to hear. Nice work USA and Michelle.

wanablaze

#6 Post by wanablaze »

Congrats to both of you!

Don't be afraid to come by and post a race report!

Exodus

#7 Post by Exodus »

YEEE HAWW, Congrats USA and Michelle! Thats an accomplishment most cant no matter what they ride.

USAMoto00

#8 Post by USAMoto00 »

Thank you very much Derno and everyone for their support. We had some help getting there and we could finish as well or better if we could just get to some more of the Nationals. The weekend went great and although I had a rough day on Saturday with a bad finish in the Vet class, my overall ended up being okay. Michelle was soooo excited to take a FIRST place at a National level, it was crazy! Angel Atwell handed Michelle her plaque and medal for the accomplishment. Next time I'll podium both classes for you guys! The track was very brutal and hot on both days. To give you an idea how rough it was, I cracked a titanium header in half because of the hard jolts called landings and I broke my front brake line at the caliper from squezing for dear life on those crazy off cambers. lol Thanks agin and I'll try to post a full race report when I get the time.