This weekend's ride

patmc81

#1 Post by patmc81 »

Some pictures from this weekend's ride. I had alot of fun!!

Steve cannondale27

John wistech

Kevin speed2424

Jim cannibaljim

Kevin speed2424

Josh

John wistech

ME patmc81

ME patmc81

john wistech

The Gang

We did alot trail, track, and drag racing. lots more pictures to come!!!!!!!!

dalewannbe

#2 Post by dalewannbe »

how did that picture of the 400ex sneek in there? looks like fun and it looks like you had good company.

Did the dredge matach happen?

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Dang Ken, what are you doing up there?

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Speed 2424 and family put on a great ride.Sat was a perfect day weatherwise too.Track,trails and drag were all a blast and once again all the people there were great company.I got the stuff unloaded and made a little mud protection for open filter hit the track and had so much fun on it I didnt get any pics taken so thank you all those that did.
I wont make the call on who was the top dragger but it came down to Timbo and Tom.Even got a little too competitive words were exchanged and pressure to jump was too great!I do know the Timbo motors were kicking butt.I didnt beat Tim even with a little cheating though!
Wistechs rear tires sucked and when he put the ones with screws on it became uncontrollable so it didnt do all that well.Kdeal impressed me with some of his runs.Yes he ran and it was even muddy as ****!We left feeling shot from riding all day and muddy as heck.Nobody broke anything other than plastic from rollovers.Cant wait for next ride.Thanks Ken (speed2424) biggrin.gif

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

That looks awesome. I wish I could have been there. I can't believe Kdeal was there! How far of a drive for him? Even more so, I can't believe Kdeal got muddy! Any pics of that?

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

Here's a few things I have learned.
1 I am the worst drag racer .....ever.
2 Bandits ,wet grass,stock chassis ,lots of power dont mix.
3 Magnesium valve covers really do burn brightly in a campfire.
4 Cannondale group rides are ALWAYS packed with entertainment.
5 Cannondales love the mud.
6 Never follow behind C27 or you will get the shotgun effect from his exhaust.

For the record I dont think I flipped my quad more than 2 or 3 times .
Speed2424 built the most fun mx track I have ever been on. I hope the jumps get even bigger for the next ride. Being the first time ever to actually drive one of my own race engines in the dirt turned out to be a whole new riding experience. The freakin power to charge up the hills with just a blip of the throttle and run in any gear I wanted . That was something I could never do on the stock motor.

I even surprized myself in the time trials. The SAS couldnt corner worth a darn but it made up for it in getting from one corner to next in a most agressive fashion. biggrin.gif
The drag racing was kind of scary. Wet grass with a mudhole halfway down the track made for some out of control moments. It obvous that Tim and Tom are setup to lay some smack down . It was cool to see Kdeal out there rippen up some sod too.

At the end of the day I was totally exhausted and sore. There was no way I could have got back on the quad sunday.

Again thanks to everyone who made this ride possible . Sign me up for the next one . The 24 hours of driving was well worth it.

And could those of you who took pics send me all of them. My email is exoticquads@msn.com Thanks.

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

Sweet speeds

The duner

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow we were a muddy bunch!
Just got done cleaning mine.I used a full tank of gas in pressure sprayer AFTER using just the hose!

I would appreciate any pics also.Thanks

stvspiering@charter.net

Eatndirt

#9 Post by Eatndirt »

Kevin (speed2424) took quite a few pictures. He should be posting them soon.

jesshamner

#10 Post by jesshamner »

27, how is your header so clean but the rest of the quad is caked with mud? Is that a characteristic of titanium?