Where I have been.

Derno24

#1 Post by Derno24 »

I know I may be neglecting my roll as supreme post whore on this site, but I have been working with a friend on getting a small atv based web site up. This is not a Cannondale web site, but a web site based on information and support for the little guys and also the weekend warrior. If you get the chance to check it out I would appreciate it.

WWW.THEQUADBUILDER.COM

Click here for link

At the top of the page is the gallery link check out the 1,200 photo's of different events I have been to in the last couple months.

Thanks again and yes I got Doug permission to post this.

jcv440

#2 Post by jcv440 »

QUOTE (Derno24 @ May 30 2006, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know I may be neglecting my roll as supreme post whore on this site, but I have been working with a friend on getting a small atv based web site up. This is not a Cannondale web site, but a web site based on information and support for the little guys and also the weekend warrior. If you get the chance to check it out I would appreciate it.

WWW.THEQUADBUILDER.COM

Click here for link

At the top of the page is the gallery link check out the 1,200 photo's of different events I have been to in the last couple months.

Thanks again and yes I got Doug permission to post this.

No one missed you! tongue.gif

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Who are you again?

wanablaze

#4 Post by wanablaze »

That's Jim V. I bought my moto from him. Hi Jim, pick up a quad yet?

Derno, I've been following that site too, looks like a great idea. P.S. If you talk to Doug, will you ask him to call me? Thanx, wanablaze

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

I know who he is. I was just messing.