Group Ride

tjusa

#1 Post by tjusa »

What do you guys think about trying to get a ride together on the weekend of sept 22nd up here at majestic trails if we get enough interest ill have chicken bbq and try to maybe have like a parts flea market day for everyone that has something to sell ! let me know what you think

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Joe,

I was leaning towards the weekend of the 30th, because I think that there is a race the weekend of the 23rd for some of the guys. I started a thread but I put it in the wrong section. I know of at least a dozen guys ready to go.

Ken

jesshamner

#3 Post by jesshamner »

I guess I'll have to start saving some roadtrip money.

Kdeal, you swinging by Indiana to pick me up?

DMAC10

#4 Post by DMAC10 »

Jess
If I go, we might be able to hook up ad find our way out east. cool.gif

We'll have to see as it gets closer and the date gets finalized.

Hmmmm Ky hillbilly and a Hoosier, not thats an odd team. rolleyes.gif

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

Yeah that is odd. But you're far enough south that you should be more at battle with those Volunteers.

sillysspeed

#6 Post by sillysspeed »

???????? I'm interested

tjusa

#7 Post by tjusa »

hey ken what ever date works best is ok by me i just wanted to get it started

kdeal

#8 Post by kdeal »

No problem, me too!!

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Going to be a blast as always.Looking forward to it.

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

OK, we are going to bive this until the end of the weekend to decide on the date. So far I think Sept 30th weekend is the best. The other option is Sept 23rd weekend. We need to get this settled so we can submit our leave requests for work.

My plan is to meet up with anybody who cares and wants to tag along at Speed2424's on Friday morning and driving to Majestic from there. That way will have 1/2 a day Friday, all day Saturday, and part of the day Sunday to ride and BS before heading home. I'll will be in town @ Speed2424's on Thursday for anybody who wants to test and tune or just put a few laps in on the track there. I also may have a few surprise guests show it, that I think some of you may not want to miss......... I am trying to secure a new enclosed trailer before I go, so it should be a blast.

Let us know Sept 23 weekend or Sept 30 weekend......