New to the scene

67z400

#1 Post by 67z400 »

I wanted to stop in and say HI! I have been ridding quads for about 10 years now. My latest quad was a Z400, that was piped, cammed, and buch of regular boltons. However, I saw a deal of a life time and I could not pass it up. Last week I bought a 2002 Cannondale Speed. I drove from St. Louis to Vegas to pick it up and let me tell you it was well worth it. The bike has all the necessary updates, and other than a stearing stabalizer the bike is completly stock. It has very low hours and is very clean because it was only ridding in the dunes. Supposively the entire bike was looked over by Steve Abbot's shop/crew in vegas and it checked out great So far I am very pleased with it. Next week I am going with a few friends to St. Anthony's dunes in Idaho. Wish me luck!

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Good luck!Get ahold of Sandstorm he is a reegular at St.Anthonys and you have ATK and BlackWidow right in Utah also.Should be set.

PeeWee

#3 Post by PeeWee »

Was this Bulldogs Speed? If it was....you have a well maintained bike!!! There is no differnece between a Dale and a Z with mild mods...that stock Speed will lay the smack down on any of them!!!!

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

Come to Utah and we can ride our dunes at Little Sahara.. I can take you over to Black Widow who most all of us buy our parts from.. Can't blame you for going to SA's. If you haven't been there you're in for a shock!!

67z400

#5 Post by 67z400 »

Yes, this was Bulldogs Speed. I found it on z400central, where I usually hang out. I'm sure I'll be hanging out here alittle more often.

I'm leaving sat. morning at about 5am for st. anthonys. We will be there for a week. I will have both the cannondale and my Z.