Dang Junkendales!!!

Pro400EXC

#1 Post by Pro400EXC »

Yes thats right..

I hate cannondale.....they are just too badass...

But really...its my fault....the bearings went out in the carrier...and well...its trashed...melted the carrier and such....started to melt the sproket hub,lol.

The splines hopefully arn't too messed up..but we'll see...LSR prolly won't warrenty that will they?

Anyone got a carrier or sale?

also...since the Dale is too wide..and +1 lt arms are impossible to get

I am borrowing my buddies bone stock Z400 to race next weekend...and wow

I hear it revs...but feel no power,lol...what a BIG difference between the Dales....its like got no balls,lol

Joe

RoooStEr Pops

#2 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

You dont with out the dale lmfao !

Bob

Pro400EXC

#3 Post by Pro400EXC »

wha??

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

No Dale ......no kahonies LOL
Boomer has carriers but if you need one asap I have a brand new one I could ship out . Just replace it for me .

azcannon

#5 Post by azcannon »

I would like to interuptt this post for a message from the preventive maintinence emergency center, if your axle melts to your hub and sprocket carrier and your bearings are completely seized you needed to have regreased your bearings. It is totally possible and doesn't cost anything more than grease and you can do it once a year and never have this happen. Another note is that the new bearings don't come full with grease they only have enough to roll over three times then they will seize in 2 rides or twelve hours whichever you prefer , they are in desperate need of repacking also, again not a big deal just do a search or ask someone how. This was a message from the emergency preventative maintinence network good day.

Pro400EXC

#6 Post by Pro400EXC »

LOL.

On the maint. thing..yah i know...

When i put my lsr axle in I filled it full of grease..i just am lazy and don't like getting my hands dirty,lol

Wistech...how much you want for the carrier?

Also the dale has been bogging on the bottom latley.....could that be due to not doing a throttle recalibration ina while?

Guy310

#7 Post by Guy310 »

It's probably due to the fact that your bearings are seized.