It's Dead!

JBBSPEED

It's Dead!

#1 Post by JBBSPEED »

Cannondale has shut down for good and Rad 2 Go did not Buy the Motor division. Turns out the price was to high and now we are F#$ked.

smith

#2 Post by smith »

Ya, from what I have heard, things are still in the negotiation stages (and looking in our favor at this point). I wouldn't give up quite yet and speculate too much.

jamiesel

#3 Post by jamiesel »

this is typical negotiating stuff. I do think someone should tell rad2go that people are jumping fast. I think they would do well to make their move now because of the customer base.

Dale512

?

#4 Post by Dale512 »

JBBSpeed, where did you here this from?

Thanks

MXMIKE

I hope not!!!

#5 Post by MXMIKE »

My wife has talked to southbay last Wednesday and they say things are looking good to hang in there.

She called because I told here I was going to quit racing because
my Cannondale is probley past due for a rebuild after a year and a half of racing.I am scared to put more money into it not knowing what the future has in store.The bike still runs as strong as the day I got it with out any smoke.So I figured to take the loss now and sell it before its to late.

The next day she had an e-mail from south bay giving me some peace of mind.Hows that for a dedacated wife;)
She said I dont want to quit now send it to south bay and rest at ease.

I will not be happy with no other quad out there today,and I dont have the cash to start over from scratch to build a custome quad.
Its eather this Cannondale or I quit.

So she talked me into riding it out till it is completly over.

MXMIKE

#6 Post by MXMIKE »

O yea I forgot to mention that I went ahead and raced this weekend and smoked the ex's,raptors, shees,only one R and one z400 by half a lap in Purvace, MS.(The Landing mx)The hole shot both motos and checked out.1st time ever to that track.Every body was like what the $hiZ was that thing.
I love this bike!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL CANNONDALE OWNERS!

JST

#7 Post by JST »

I spoke to a very reliable source today who stated to me that things are looking shakey,he has been right on the money with all information over the last 5 months.He also stated that the longer it goes without a buyer the worse it gets.I also know of a couple of indivduals with very prominent businesses that have been tracking parts manufactures and will be purchasing the some of the edible parts in bulk ie.-clutches-camchain sliders,and hard to find parts.If everything does go sour we still have people pulling in our favor,keep your heads up.

JBBSPEED

#8 Post by JBBSPEED »

I can not say who the parts dealer was but i can say it was not Quad Shop. I have been trying to get a new chain slide for awhile. I called the place that has it on order. we talked for awhile. They told me they have learned that... Rad 2 Go does not have the money to buy the whole moto division and talks are final. Pegasas is going to sell off piece by piece till they have sold it all.

I am not trying to start a he said she said. I am very mad that this deal did not go through. I truly want the future of Cdale quads and moto's to grow.

justfine

Can't hold em down........

#9 Post by justfine »

You want a company that makes tight azz products like this to carry on the Cannondale heritage.........biggrin.gif

JBBSPEED

#10 Post by JBBSPEED »

that plastic sure does look better then mine right now.biggrin.gif

That is pretty funny though.