Is Wade Wilcox still ripping people off?

atvrulz

#1 Post by atvrulz »

I thought I would check in with the cannondale crowd. I have not been around for ahwhile. I been riding the jap quads lately. I don????????t have time to work on my quads so I bring them to local dealership. Local dealerships here in MN will not work on quads that they are not authorized to work on. They will not service the cannondale/atk quads.
I still like my cannondale moto that I had back in 2002 the best. It is too bad that Wade Wilcox screwed me over. He is also responsible for many other people leaving cannondales. As of April of 2007, Wade Wilcox ???????s phone will have been disconnected for an entire year. Does anyone know if he is still ripping people off?

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

hey man...i haven't heard a peep about Wilcox in a long while.

BigRob

#3 Post by BigRob »

I met Wade for the first time two weeks ago when I brought my quad to his shop to diagnos a problem I was having. He found the problem and did not charge me anything for his time.
He showed me alot of his parts he has been making for Cannondales-New throttle bodies, Pistons/Liners, Head porting ect. Alot of nice stuff!

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

Spotted him selling as motor on ebay!

aroracer72

#5 Post by aroracer72 »

I dont care how nice he seems.....hes a cheap guy who doesnt care if what he does or makes is crap...as long as he gets money and you get SOMETHING hes happy...........DONT miss that guy
Chad

Guy310

#6 Post by Guy310 »

Which motor was it Derno. There were a couple and one was pretty fishy.

fig

#7 Post by fig »

Which one was fishy?

atvrulz

#8 Post by atvrulz »

Wade Wilcox is a coward and a thief. I can name several people that have sent him their motors and expected to have him build them a race engine. Instead, he has kept their engine and after a few months, he will request that you pay him $3,500.00 by transferring money into his checking account. Once this is done, every time you contact him he will tell you what you want to hear on the phone, then he will keep your engine. People like Nathan Iager, who is out $4000.00 and his engine since 2003, Oldsandman is out his engine and several thousand dollars, you want me to keep going?

UpsMan

#9 Post by UpsMan »

So just who and where is this guy and what is his ebay identity? I'd like to avoid doing business with this guy.