Editted a few...

yamadjs08

#1 Post by yamadjs08 »

Hey guys, I have this sweet photoshop class right now and I'm learning more and more everyday. Learned a bit about black and white last week and I've been playing with it a bit. This is actually pretty easy, but I thought it was pretty cool.
Here's just a few that I've done...

There tons of other stuff I can do to them, but I always thought this was hard to do, but after learning how its really easy. This is by far one of the best classes I have ever taken...

383astro

#2 Post by 383astro »

Nice work. You are learning. I work with Photoshop, Pagemaker and Indesign at work. Its cool to learn stuff but then it gets old pretty quick.

RonDK

#3 Post by RonDK »

It's definitely a nice change from doing a zillion color changing things on exriders....ugh. That is so annoying sometimes. People don't know how much work it actually is, all for them to say "Actually, can you change the frame from ____ to____...etc." Its sometimes 2+ hours each draft. Nice work though...I wish I could sign up for a class like that. My school is probably too poor! lol.

theJeStEr1340

#4 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

can you take water marks out yet?

here is a rose I did for my art class last year.
first is original, the 2nd was fot he class and the rest were me playing with my plug ins

yamadjs08

#5 Post by yamadjs08 »

Can't take out watermarks yet...

Very nice work by the way.

theJeStEr1340

#6 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Feb 19 2007, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't take out watermarks yet...

Very nice work by the way.

Thanks, I have some "proofs" of my sr pics I want to take the watermarks off, if you are up for trying let me know, and if you want the plugins to do the textures and stuff let me know, I can try to send it to you if they are small enough or I can transfer the file over AIM. I also have a crack for photoshop and all the plugins.

yamadjs08

#7 Post by yamadjs08 »

I might take you up on the plug-ins. I'll try downloading some first, I download all of my stuff through torrent files... What are some good plug-ins that I could search for? I'm clueless when it comes to this...

theJeStEr1340

#8 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Eye candy 4000 and Alien skin Eye Candy 4000 textures are a few good ones, I have a couple more but have to find them, I forgot where I put my Back-up CD where they are, I think ti is in my neighbors room. Both of those require an authorization code if you DL them and want them I can PM them to you.

yamadjs08

#9 Post by yamadjs08 »

Alright cool, sounds good. Most torrents come with cracks or key generators, but I'll let you know if I need any auth. codes... Thanks.

badvox

#10 Post by badvox »

Hey guys, I know it may not pertain exactly to just photo chop but I have doing
some work with cell phone user interfaces and this dude does our artwork.
Hand draw then scanned to photoshop and sometimes directly in photo chop.

Here is his website - http://www.dfrydendall.net/