ATK Comes Through

Psychosis

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Well, it took a year and a half, hundreds of emails/phone calls, but Frank White finally has given me a small portion of my 05 contingency. I ended up w/a fraction of what I earned but it's better than nothing. I will be putting on a new Fox Evol front end in the coming weeks, but Fox is currently behind on production I am told.

So is this a turning point for ATK? I received a response instantly from Frank and we talked back and forth multiple times today. From no response for months on end to instant responses is a little strange. And my Moto front end will be coming for sale here shortly.

383astro

#2 Post by 383astro »

Glad to hear it. Was the Fox setup free or did you have to pay some?

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Great news.Maybe it is a turning point.Hope so.

twisted

#4 Post by twisted »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Feb 22 2007, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great news.Maybe it is a turning point.Hope so.

I agree, nice to hear that he's kinda coming through.. Just wish they'd do more..

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

The Fox setup is in no way free; they wouldn't do that. I got enough knocked off of it to make it worth upgrading for. Was going to go Teixiera/TCS but for the same price I'll go w/the Fox/ASR setup.

As is the Fox/ASR setup from ATK is easily buyable but has a few week delivery time b/c Fox is slow I was told. $1895 is full price but right now it's about the only way to get an Evol setup. Teixiera/TCS lt setup is $1500 even if you buy both from Teixiera.

ozarkdaler

#6 Post by ozarkdaler »

Ah you caught him at a good time. Maybe he just got his tax return today and thought he woulkd make it right with you. j/k

Sandstorm

#7 Post by Sandstorm »

I am happy for you!!! I still call PATHETIC!! A small portion of what you earned, WTF IS THAT!! You deserve it ALL not a small portion..

peterock

#8 Post by peterock »

They just put their order in the other day for a batch of the shocks. Should have told him to make sure they were the new Dual Speed Compression set-up and you would have covered the extra cost.

Psychosis

#9 Post by Psychosis »

QUOTE (Sandstorm @ Feb 22 2007, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am happy for you!!! I still call PATHETIC!! A small portion of what you earned, WTF IS THAT!! You deserve it ALL not a small portion..

It's a strange situation. The place I raced at no longer has the results online so I had to go to archives to find them. Even so, I could only find 3 of the races I was in. So I still had several other races, including wins that could not be included. And there was no way he was going to say ok to that w/out proof. I have trophies w/the date, class, and track written on them but no go there either. He had to have proof and that was all I could put forth since it's been so long.

As for the upgraded shocks; I had no idea about that. I thought they were all the same and I was told they were top of the line. Now I will be making a call. I haven't actually paid for them yet, so it's still up for change I would say. I would gladly go for the dual setup.

Guy310

#10 Post by Guy310 »

I think you are crazy for nixing the moto front end in favor of the POS American Stink front end. You should keep the Moto arms.