Don't Kill Me

Psychosis

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Lol, that'll get some attention. I think the picture will explain this but the signature gives it away too. Will be racing production classes on the machine below for a couple sponsors b/c I couldn't pass up the deal; seemed unreal. Still will be racing the Open classes on the 505cc Dale when it's built though. The Kaw will be a 450 race quad. Let the flaming begin! laugh.gif

Oh, and taking it to Speedworld outside Phoenix tonight and getting ready to leave to break it in and test that track out before the Quadcross race. This quad will be raced bone stock on the 15th for the ITP series and warm-up race this Saturday. Anyone near Phoenix that's free tonight, head to Speedworld!

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

I'm jealous. How do I get those sponsors. Nice looking machine!

Blasterboy11

#3 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Im diggin the white...Very nice...

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

I forgot how much it sucks to ride on a track w/a lot of whoops w/stock suspension. Man did it ride like crap for awhile. Was running 20 minute moto sessions and the first one was the worst I've ever done. Shocks needed to be broke in too evidently. Rode real well for a stock machine and performed awesome on the track after breaking in and dialing in the shocks. 90ft tables were no problem but the backend still bucks like the test quad I used. Definately need to change sprockets for 18" tires on back.

This kind of came thanks to the Kawasaki press release I went to. I got hooked up w/a kickass dealer and race team who does or will be doing Quadcross. Couldn't pass this deal up. Walked in, discussed things, took it home. Any of the people on here who know me know I couldn't afford to buy it right now, so luck of the draw came in here.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

OK, that's it.....Off with his head.....LOL

Mark, there isn't a problem with riding or owning other bikes. Cannondale is no longer in business, and ATK surely can't afford to do what your sponser did. Just don't forget us as you move on later. I will always have a special place in my heart for the Cannondale but that won't keep me from owning other bikes. Enjoy my friend and keep us posted on your exploits.

Ken

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Yea as long as you share your exploits on it with us I will for sure look forward to how you take this one to your racing level.Sure does look sharp in that white.Hope you take some pics when you take plastic and tank off.Nothing like buying a brand new machine.They even have a certain addicting smell to them.Congratulations.

jwheat

#7 Post by jwheat »

Congratulations on th new ride! Now you need a bumper sticker for the rear that says "My real quad is a Cannondale!"

Just messing with ya. One of my 19 yr old twins wants one of those so I guess I'll be looking at a new one before long. He works hard and saves his money and always helps me when I need him to do something so I don't mind helping him out.

Psychosis

#8 Post by Psychosis »

Thanks guys, planning on going out to the same track Saturday night to dial it in more. I'm still keeping and will be racing the Dale too, just one for each class.

MyCannibal

#9 Post by MyCannibal »

I havent looked at these yet...what's a brand new fair price one?

Psychosis

#10 Post by Psychosis »

In AZ they are starting at $9100otd but I've asked what the bottom dollar would be if somebody said they'd buy one right now and I heard as low as $7700otd. Some people I've heard getting them as low as $7200otd but I really can't believe that too much right now since they just released and it's below MSRP before everything else. Going out of state will lower it a little though of course.