An afternoon at Motoland

MichiganMXer722

#21 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

I was down at Macallisters a few months ago, u guys work on one of our semi's, thought i remebered reading something about u working there. I was at motoland a few years back, thought it was a great track, i'd pick it over red bud any day. I'm leaving michigan for 6 months pretty soon but when i get back i'll probably have to get a new toy and join u guys

GDITheman

#22 Post by GDITheman »

Red Bud and Motoland are different animals. I dig them both. I dig Red Bud's track a bit more because it remineds me of riding up north, but I enjoy riding at Motoland more because it's mroe of a family atmosphere.

We are heading up north this weekend to trail ride. We move out of St. Joe at the end of May and are trying to decide if we want to haul the quads back down state to ride one more time. Nationals are at Red Bud on the 11, 12, 13th. The only place with open ride on the 20th is Dirt MX in Kingsbury next to Motoland. We haven't ridden there yet, so we may try it out for our last weekend in SW MI.

Guy310

#23 Post by Guy310 »

GDITheman, where are you moving? Also, the last time you were at Motoland, there was another Dale there and you must have missed it. A friend ofmine was preparing for a race this weekend at that time and we didn't have his engine back yet so he rode my Dale. It was black with red ringed Hipers #310. I am surprised you didn't see him there.

GDITheman

#24 Post by GDITheman »

He must have been riding with the A,B riders and I missed him. When I wasn't riding with the C riders I was with my son on the peewee track. I can't believe I missed another Dale. The family is heading up north to Cheboygan and I'll still be working in St. Joe. We'll still ride down here, but maybe not as often.

There seems to be quite a few Dale riders in IN. We definitely need to do a group ride at one of the tracks. I think we'll be riding at Dirt MX on the 20th unless Motoland had kids atv racing on the 20th.