Homepage doesn't come up all the time

GDITheman

#1 Post by GDITheman »

When I try to pull up the homepage it brings up a directory with folders of the files. I also don't stay logged in any more and have to log in every time I visit. Just worried that the lil Dale site that could isn't what she used to be. Hope she gets fixed up soon.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

I have been having the logging in problem too and last night I experienced the directory screen instead of the homepage. I have no idea what is going on. I deleted all my cookies and temporary internet files and was able to stay logged in long enough to read all the new posts. I'm not sure if it is a permanent fix though. You might give that a shot. I don't even know where to start with the hompage problem.

peterock

#3 Post by peterock »

Looks like the index page is missing. Every website I've worked with the default page it looks for when entering the website address actaully refers to the index.htm file.

If that file doesn't exist int he directory.............no home page.

RonDK

#4 Post by RonDK »

I am now getting this problem too... ph34r.gif

ozarkdaler

#5 Post by ozarkdaler »

I have the same issue

bknight

#6 Post by bknight »

what is going on here.some pages will lode some well not at all.

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Timbo tried changing the homepage the other day and got locked out.Passwords are all still in Haydugs name so I guess its up to Haydug to get it fixed.Some have had good luck with just going right to the forums.I still have to log in everytime to do that.Something else must be wrong with cooki settings causing that.Looking through that directory I could only find old Homepages but they still work.Hopefully fixed soon.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Timbo tried changing the homepage the other day and got locked out.Passwords are all still in Haydugs name so I guess its up to Haydug to get it fixed.Some have had good luck with just going right to the forums.I still have to log in everytime to do that.Something else must be wrong with cooki settings causing that.Looking through that directory I could only find old Homepages but they still work.Hopefully fixed soon.

If you guys add this to the directory it will bypass homepage and go right to forums till homepage can be figured out.

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

Why did you add a zip file?

Just bookmark the forums. LOL. or type in www.cannondaleriders.com/forums

2000ex

#10 Post by 2000ex »

I can get on with one computer, but my main machine brings me to a weird site with error messages in it and will NOT let me login. It says an error occurred and everytime I try and logon it comes back to this page.