My 0 1fx400

bigpidge

#1 Post by bigpidge »

cool.gif Hey there everyone hope ya had a good mothers day and here is my dale i bought from iceracer17 these thing are AMAZING i live in ohio and everyone is like what the heck is that thing exspecilly the raptor boy that got wooped by my dale it seems like the dales are a dying breed hopefully not like the dinosaurs i plan on getting another when money gets right again my dale is pretty much stock and i plan on making this thing a MONSTER i get so tired of hearing about these jap quads well guess what the few dales that are left aren't going anywhere except around you to the finish line so on that note slowly i will be adding to the dale so keep your eyes open gonna need some parts like full exhaust yuo know all the go fast parts but fist things first gonna need my updates done i don't feel real comfy on doig it the first time so is anyone close to columbus ohio that could help me hit me up let me know here is a pic of my dale all cleaned up and all i can say is WOW

THANKS BIG PIDGE

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow looks like new.Glad your facing the task of updates.Welcome here.

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

Make sure you head to the Group ride near Canton on Memorial Day weekend. Some of the best & greatest group of guys will be there. It starts Friday and runs until Sunday.

quadracer500

#4 Post by quadracer500 »

looks good, btw did the battery fix your problem? hope to meet you at the group ride.

Sandstorm

#5 Post by Sandstorm »

WOW as said it looks brand spanking new!! Right on!!

ozarkdaler

#6 Post by ozarkdaler »

plastics look very nice.... nice quad

yamadjs08

#7 Post by yamadjs08 »

Looks great, glad to hear updates are in the future for it. I love hearing about new owners, I was the same way when I first got mine, people were clueless as to what it was and it was kicking *** left and right, they just couldn't figure it out haha.