Site problems

jwheat

#1 Post by jwheat »

I guess we need to make a list of all of the problems that are happening on this site and see if we can get them corrected. I didn't get on the site at all for two weeks back at the beginning of the month because I thought that the site was down. Turns out that just the main page was down. So how do new people get on the site??? Also, I have to log in everytime I get on because the site doesn't recognize my computer. Another problem that I have had sporadically over the last two months is that I get booted off the site whenever I try to post or pm and it won't let me log back on until I clear the cookies on my computer. All of this combined is making it more trouble than it's worth to come on the site. Anybody else having problems??

UpsMan

#2 Post by UpsMan »

Yes, most of those are happening to me also. Sometimes everything works great.
Another person I saw at the race this weekend thought the site had been down for a couple weeks because the main page wouldn't come up.

GDITheman

#3 Post by GDITheman »

I'm having the same problems. I know there are a few new guys out there wanting to find this place.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Same here.I am getting on by going directly to the forums.

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

I am experiencing all these problems but I have no idea how to fix them. I have tried everything I can on the user side. It would be nice to have someone like Jaybr working on the site again.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

You guys need to get after Haydug to get this fixed.He has the passwords to the domain and server Timbo doesnt so he can do nothing.

GDITheman

#7 Post by GDITheman »

Who owns the site now? I thought Haydug sold it to Timbo.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Well till Timbo has passwords it doesnt do any good to be the owner.Need to talk to those two about it.

GDITheman

#9 Post by GDITheman »

For ****sake. Let's get this straightened out. Screw it. I'll go buy a Jap bike.

yamadjs08

#10 Post by yamadjs08 »

I'm also having most of the issues listed. I hope it can be resolved soon... Most Cannondale owners (new owners especially) rely on these forums...