site problems

hawksd1

#1 Post by hawksd1 »

I am having loads of problems with the site that might be something on my end and might not. I need to terminate my account and re-register with a new screen name to see if that will take care of the issue. I spoke with Happyboy about this over the phone but dont see an option for terminating an account........HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

don't terminate the account....just register a new one. I really think its a setting or something corrupt on your end though. I would upgrade your internet explorer or install mozilla firefox.

wanablaze

#3 Post by wanablaze »

I was also having issues. Happyboy recommended that I update to firefox (Apparently the version of Internet Explorer I have is no longer updated or supported?). I found a place to download firefox for free, and it took less than a minute. Now everything works for me. This may not work for you, but wouldn't hurt to give it a try. Thanx Happyboy!

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

Thank god its working for you. I was going bonkers looking for odd settings on the site.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

I switched to the Firefox and it sure did speed things up.Havent had a issue here yet either.Only thing with Firefox is I seem to see the writing differently its not full letters crisp letters but small dots making the letters up.Know anything about that?

jesshamner

#6 Post by jesshamner »

What version of IE was not working Wanablaze?

What browser are you using hawksd1?

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

And what kind of problems are you having?

hawksd1

#8 Post by hawksd1 »

Can not view any pics or attachments or links...all it says is the title of the pic (jpeg) etc. or attachment

MX Quad Dad

#9 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (hawksd1 @ Jun 4 2007, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can not view any pics or attachments or links...all it says is the title of the pic (jpeg) etc. or attachment

I,m haveing the same problems on both computers, plus the reply buttons are not visable

hawksd1

#10 Post by hawksd1 »

QUOTE (MX Quad Dad @ Jun 4 2007, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I,m haveing the same problems on both computers, plus the reply buttons are not visable

Hey I got it fixed I think all I did was typed in firefox in my search box found it downloaded it and ran it and now I can see the pics and avatars and attachments