Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

It's official! The Group Ride is on @ Majestic Trails on the last weekend of September (28th thru 30th). Plan to be there Friday this time as we will be having a few surprises for the masses. There will be weekly announcements concerning an agenda of events. There will be the normal Moto-X, Drag Races, etc. But there will be some events even the fat guys can do (like yours truly). My first idea if it catches on is to do a swap meet Friday afternoon. I was thinking that those with stuff to sell, trade or barter could set out a few tables and do their thing. I am encouraging the vendors to show their wares and meet up with the people you have only spoke to over the phone and who help keep you in business (sometimes). I am calling out all the old timers for a reunion and a fantastic bbq dinner saturday night cooked up by the fantastic staff at Majestic Trails. Joe and his family have always been good to us, so please try and support them by showing up! There will be no excuse for all you losers that keep making excuses about not showing up to one of these! Mark your calanders, make flight plans (Buffalo is probably the closest big city), and NO EXCUSES!

SEE YA THERE!

2000ex

#2 Post by 2000ex »

I am definitely in for this event. Sounds like a great time. We need some dyno mapping tutorials from the pros and ride, ride, ride smile.gif

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Cool.Plan is to bring a new guy from here.He wants to go.He has a 38ft trailer and a big motorhome that looks like a semi.So we should be able to swing through Illinois and pick up a bunch of you all there also.Looking forward to it.

NRath

#4 Post by NRath »

Here's another that's in for the trip. I can't wait to take the family riding up there. Another thing I can't wait to see is how 27 is gonna' get a monster motorhome and trailer up the hill to the camp sites!! blink.gif

wright

#5 Post by wright »

i got up there last year with a 40 foot motor home and 16 foot trailer, it was tight going in the driveway and up the hill, but ok once at the top.

jesshamner

#6 Post by jesshamner »

If Nrath is going...I'm going.

kdeal

#7 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jun 22 2007, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Nrath is going...I'm going.

Wahoo! Two of my favorite people!

Guy310

#8 Post by Guy310 »

I have to go since I wussed out for the spring ride. That place was one of the best riding spots I have ever been to. Hey 27, how about a pickup in IN?

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Yup thats the plan.More we get cheaper gas will be.Lets see 12hrs of Stargate should be enough to addict you guys!

NRath

#10 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Jun 22 2007, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wahoo! Two of my favorite people!

Hear that, Jess?!! We're special!!! And don't be wimping out at the last minute! And remind me the same thing in about 3 months!

If' you've never been to Majestic, it's a fantastic place to ride. Lots of trails, an mx track, and a little track for the kids. That was a couple years ago, I'm sure it's only gotten better since then!