Later guys

hawksd1

#1 Post by hawksd1 »

Well guys I waved goodbye to my Glamis today but I did get to meet a he11 of a nice guy in doing so...Fun machines I think is his screen name here and he lives in Santa cruz CA. Im sure youll all be seeing more of him on here , well hopefully not but you know. I dont know what the heck Im going to do now without my Dale fix maybe my new home will make up for it. I just wanted to say thanks to all the great vendors and members of this forum for all their help and input , you all are great and are lucky to be here ... thanks again, Jason J Hawks

RonDK

#2 Post by RonDK »

Awww mann...I hope to see you around on the forums though. Who ever bought that got a REAL nice quad. Maybe you can someday *cough* get another one *cough*.

funmachines

#3 Post by funmachines »

Hi Jason,
Oil leak ended up being straightforward to fix. Luckily my dead X440 engine didn't need the oil tube plate gasket anymore... Anyhow it's fast and fun on my backyard track.

Thanks for a great quad - it will get lots of use while I rebuild the X440 (and after too).

Brian

thedeatons

#4 Post by thedeatons »

Good luck to you Jason... We hope to see you back... Now where's my money!!! lol... smile.gif