Nac's Racing

Derno24

#1 Post by Derno24 »

I went to their shop about a week ago and had a nice talk with the owner of Nacs. These are great people. The reason for my post was all the nostalgia hanging on the walls. Including pics of Cannondales at all the nationals as part of their team. I just thought it was really cool. I will post some pics tomorrow to go with this topic. Just thought I would share.

yamadjs08

#2 Post by yamadjs08 »

Cool to hear, I've always wondered if they had a bunch of Cannondale stuff left over from back in the days... I would love to see some pictures. Surprisingly, they seem to be one of the few who have anything good to say about Cannondale.

Sand_Blaster

#3 Post by Sand_Blaster »

I miss the good old nacs/dale thing.

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Jun 25 2007, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool to hear, I've always wondered if they had a bunch of Cannondale stuff left over from back in the days... I would love to see some pictures. Surprisingly, they seem to be one of the few who have anything good to say about Cannondale.

Not much except a really small box left of Cannondale parts. Nothing worth mentioning. I just thought the experience was cool and the people were really nice. I'll get some of the cool pics on line later today!