Cannondaler.com is for sale, along with plated 05 ATK Enduro

bphillman

#1 Post by bphillman »

I put this in open forum as opposed to the "For Sale" section because I have a hunch much discussion will ensue......

Cannondaler.com is offered for sale, along with a PLATED one of a kind 05 ATK 460 dual sport built by BlackWidow ATV

So, you say you can do it better? Pined for the opportunity to be the boss, large and in charge? Well boys (and the girl or two that show up once in a while to grace your presence) heres your opportunity to put up or shut up! Cannondaler.com is going up for sale to the highest bidder via EBAY on Saturday along with my personal California street legal and plated 05 ATK Enduro that was shipped to Salt Lake, entirely disassembled and professionally custom (re)built by Brad and Cord at BlackWidow ATV with a fresh, performance ported, WWE 460 graced ???????unicorn??????? motor, reman z400 crank, aluminum impeller and cam cover and all the very best internals available, Ohlins MX suspension, custom wiring harness (with a KEY), FASST Co. Bars, and much of the goodies that we have developed for reliability and performance over the years here on Cannondaler. I have over $7000 in just parts and labor rebuilding this bike and another one like it will not likely come along. That doesn????????t include the cost of the initial rolling chassis. Recent personal events have prevented me from giving the community and that bike the attention is deserves and will continue to do so for some time to come, so its time for someone else to take the helm. In addition to being one of the best communities in motorsports, with the right attention Cannondaler.com can be a source of pride and revenue for its new owner. I will be placing this for sale on the Ebay on Saturday. If you are interested in dealing before then, please let me know via PM or email ASAP.

http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.php?p=86411#86411

Thanks
Brian

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

Sorry to hear about that Brian. Sucks to see you go. And does Brad not want the site?

bphillman

#3 Post by bphillman »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jul 4 2007, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry to hear about that Brian. Sucks to see you go. And does Brad not want the site?

I havent approached Brad or anyone else for that matter. I am hoping that the site finds a good leader with some techincal help and a solid head on his or her shoulders. I know Jim prior to me, and no I have always wanted to keep the negativity to a minimum, though he and I both have been know to go on a rant every once in a while.

I'm not going anywhere, and will still be active (or as much as I can be) but the site is a responsibility. Marc Sanders (Mjollnir) has been doing virtually all the admin work and keeping the low life spammers at bay for quite a while and that is not fair to him to be doing it alone. So that requires thought on my part which is a distraction from my current situation which simply cant happen right now. So I gotta hope that someone new can come in, do some techy stuff to freshen things up, moderate and admin a bit. Hopefully he can get some sponsors on board and maybe some donations to generate some revenue to make it worth while. That doesnt really require too much work, but I have much bigger fish to fry.....

UpsMan

#4 Post by UpsMan »

I don't see it on ebay. Did I miss it?

UpsMan

#5 Post by UpsMan »

Don't leave me hanging. I can't stand the suspense. Does cannondaler have a new owner or not?

peterock

#6 Post by peterock »

seems like he just disappeared.

UpsMan

#7 Post by UpsMan »

Where do I send the check?

peterock

#8 Post by peterock »

Last message I had from him he said he a buyer basically

kdeal

#9 Post by kdeal »

I bought it and everyone is banned! Just kiddin'!!! blink.gif

Maybe Brian had a change of heart, as he is going thru some rough times right now. I hope whoever gets it does as good a job as Brian or Jim before him.

badvox

#10 Post by badvox »

Guess Im one of those that stopped poppin in... life ya know LOL

BTW -> boo