How Do You Get AZCannon Excited?

kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

Except for that cute blond sitting on his bike in the for sale section, what is a sure way to get AZCannon excited?

[attachment=4590:Sweet.jpg]

If this doesn't get your wood going, you are on the wrong site....LOL, I think we will call her "Black Cherry"......

azcannon

#2 Post by azcannon »

looks good , its nice to see some cannondales with some color. My next quad was going to be Gold with Chrome.
I was also gonna get a matching grill for myself and smile a lot when riding it ( no helmet of course ) its not too late for someone else to do it

Sand_Blaster

#3 Post by Sand_Blaster »

wow Kdeal thats plain amazing

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Sand_Blaster @ Sep 16 2007, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow Kdeal thats plain amazing

I'm sorry, so far I cannot take the credit for this one. I just added the front shocks, wheels, tires and the plastic. This is a former Haydug project bike that he didn't get around to completing. You should have seen the motor that was in this bike at one time. He had the side cover or clutch cover painted the same color of red. It was sharp. I had the black plastic sitting in the corner and just thought the combination looked cool. I will finish her up hopefully over the winter. That makes two projects this winter.......now I think I know why Doug never finished....LOL

[attachment=4606:PICT0008a.jpg]

Sand_Blaster

#5 Post by Sand_Blaster »

His Dale was killer for sure...I'm happy it got into your hands to finish her up. My project Cannibal is taking me forever to at least finish up my motor ahhhh. Dang bills sad.gif

kdeal

#6 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Sand_Blaster @ Sep 17 2007, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
His Dale was killer for sure...I'm happy it got into your hands to finish her up. My project Cannibal is taking me forever to at least finish up my motor ahhhh. Dang bills sad.gif

I hear you brother. Keep plugging away and look for deals and your dreams will become a reality.

NRath

#7 Post by NRath »

That definitely looks sweet, Ken!

Sand_Blaster

#8 Post by Sand_Blaster »

Is that battery holder thingy - chromed or polished? Gives me an idea.

kdeal

#9 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Sand_Blaster @ Sep 18 2007, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is that battery holder thingy - chromed or polished? Gives me an idea.

Chromed. He did the solenoid bracket as well.