PA State Champion Drag Racers!

Speed 1B

#1 Post by Speed 1B »

Timbo and Matt made the long journey with me to the BBDR dirt drags where we raced in the PA state championship 500ft dirt drags. I run at this track every race and ive been trying to tell Tim what hes been missing...Now he understands! Tim and Matt drove 4 hrs to attend the race and the drive was worth it!

Matt took a first in the amatuer 4 Stroke Class which is a semi-stock class.

Tim won the 376-500 4 Stroke Pro Class.

I won the 501-735 4 Stroke class and also the Single cylinder Open class.

We had a great time and with the wins in those classes, i clinched the points championship with three races remaining.

Since i have the points wraped up at that track i decided to head to WV to race on Saturday at a different track where i won the 500-700 4 Stroke Class, 4 Stroke Open, and also Single Cylinder Open. After talking to Tim i think he wishes he would have went tongue.gif

Its been another great year on the C-dale and ive had a blast. I think im going to hit one more track in WV that is known for its fast 4 strokes and see how i stack up, but from what im told its alot of the same bikes i raced saturday. A few more weeks and its back to the Timbo lab to get some more ponies for next year. Depending on the horsepower we get this winter and the chance i get 10-15 more lbs off the bike, we are very seriously considering racing the Planetsand drags next year in Gilbert, LA. This years race featured a total purse of 55,000 dollars. Whether we go or not will probably depend on whether the organizers of the race decide to have an o.e.m. frame class next year. This year drag frames and oems raced together. I could probably compete with the frames, but i wouldnt be able to win. So we will see what happens. One thing is for certain...I doubt we are underpowered to compete.

Here is a pic my girlfriend snapped at the PA state championship race.
-Check out the front wheels off the ground. That is about 75-100 ft from the start.

See you all at the group ride.

yamadjs08

#2 Post by yamadjs08 »

Awesome to hear. I wonder what people think when the Cannondales come in and clean sweep the place haha. Good work representing, and what a beautiful Cannondale.

sillysspeed

#3 Post by sillysspeed »

That's awesome!!!

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

That is just awesome!Way to go guys.

theJeStEr1340

#5 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

GREAT JOB!

NRath

#6 Post by NRath »

Yeah, that's really impressive!!! So what didn't you guys win?

ozarkdaler

#7 Post by ozarkdaler »

Good job!!

kdeal

#8 Post by kdeal »

Awesome guys!

rolleyes.gif

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

very nice

Blasterboy11

#10 Post by Blasterboy11 »