I think I'm back

Sandstorm

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

I am sad to say after 8 yrs my girlfriend and I parted ways.. This was back in early June.. I have been focused on other things.. My riding season is now here. I will post ride reports ect.. I've been gone far to long.. Things are better now so I should be back in the swing of things.. The Athena is up for sale after a new topend and some nice dyno runs. I now own a Yoshi 450Z by DAB Racing as my replacement as well as the Dale.. The Athena threw down 45 hp and the Yoshi 46hp on a very very stingy dyno at KBR's..

rayspeed

#2 Post by rayspeed »

Welcome back! We almost lost you there! Sorry to hear about parting ways with a good riding partner, those are hard to come by!
Are you gong to make it out to Galmis again this year? We are kicking around a trip the frist weekend of November.
Ray

UpsMan

#3 Post by UpsMan »

Girlfriend of eight years? We have this thing up here called "Marriage". Consider yourself lucky you didn't do that, because if you did, you would have had a Judge give her half of your stuff.

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

No more Glamis trips for me Ray.. I sold the toy hauler.. Glamis is fun but when you have what I have 90 miles (LS, Utah) and 250 miles away (Saint Anthonys) you might say I live in the greatest sand box area..

There was a reason I didn't get married.. Maybe that was my downfall. She was quite the rider. The good thing is I lost almost 30lbs.. (SS pounds chest like King Kong)... LOL I have no problem meeting women.. Four is hard to juggle at the moment.. LOL

sillysspeed

#5 Post by sillysspeed »

good to see you back... I enjoy seeing all the dune pics and wishing one day I could get out there!!!

Sand_Blaster

#6 Post by Sand_Blaster »

Welcome back. I think my Dale would get mad at me if I got a girlfriend again lol. Ahh single for 4 years now.

How is it riding season now? isn't winter weather about to start in soon?

Sandstorm

#7 Post by Sandstorm »

Spring and fall are best in my area.. Sand is waaay to hot here in the summer. Air temps get to 110 so thats 130 on the sand.. We head north to Sa's in June and Aug..

Sand_Blaster

#8 Post by Sand_Blaster »

Killer... I'm actually thinking of moving out to Utah or Idaho sometime soon.