Might sell out?

USAMoto00

#1 Post by USAMoto00 »

Hey guys, I'm thinking of selling out ALL of my C-dale stuff including my Walsh quad. If you are interested in anything give me a call or PM me. I don't know what to ask for everything and that's why I didn't post this in the for sale forum. If I get enough interest to sell most of my parts, I will part out. If someone might be interested in the whole quad, give me a call and offer. Thanks, Brian. 330-984-3569
PS If you haven't seen the quad, I'll include a pic. It has everything.

USAMoto00

#2 Post by USAMoto00 »

1 more of the other side.

Sand_Blaster

#3 Post by Sand_Blaster »

I thought you already sold all your Dales. Man that Dale is SICCKKK! That thing is gotta be like worth $5,500. Even though in the not so real world it would be worth $12,000 tongue.gif

USAMoto00

#4 Post by USAMoto00 »

Sad part is that I bought that quad before the Chapter 11 blowout. I would do it again though, that quad is the best quad I will probably ever own. It never let me down and it saved my butt more than a few times. Great memories for sure.

ciscorc

#5 Post by ciscorc »

that thing is beautiful! I hope someone buys the whole thing so it doesn't get parted out.

zacke22

#6 Post by zacke22 »

wow...

GDITheman

#7 Post by GDITheman »

Give us an update on Michelle's season. What did she end up riding? How did she do in her class? What are you guys doing for next year?

USAMoto00

#8 Post by USAMoto00 »

We ended up having a great season! I got 6th overall in the +25 class with all Pro-am and A riders while riding a stock Suzuki until half way thru the season. Not bad I thought. Michelle ended up dominating the Women's B/C class winning almost all of them. The exceptions were the race where she spun a flywheel and the other she was on a bone stock Suzuki and still got first overall, but it was a 2-1 finish instead of her usual 1-1. She rode great and we are currently seeking sponsors for next season. We are really trying to get Michelle a factory ride. She rode Women's A class for the last race of the year when we were at Field of Dreams PA. Although Michelle's finish was only a 4th overall, there was a reason for it. (we'll just leave it as a nasty tangle-up with a girl that was jealous) Anyways, Michelle ran a 1 second faster lap time than Angela Butler when she had a clear track, and her motor is all stock! I guess we just have to wait and see what happens for next season. Wish us some luck!

USAMoto00

#9 Post by USAMoto00 »

Oh yea, she rode a C-dale half of the PAMX series and the WPSA series and then we switched to a Suzuki because of flywheel reasons. My dale must be fast because she holeshot'd John Natalie's race quad everytime that she raced against it!

MyCannibal

#10 Post by MyCannibal »

I like your color schemes...the other way you had it was sweet too...any pics of that?