The GATE has arrived!

cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

All 212 episodes and extras plus ARK of Truth and Continuum Movie previews +4 discs of behind the scenes.Folks Timbo,Wistech and I will be busy watching these for the next few months!Cool!Look at the little Gate they put on package[attachment=5234:Our_hous...as07_008.jpg]

UpsMan

#2 Post by UpsMan »

What the heck is that? And why? Don't you have motors to build? First Toyotas and now this. I don't know what to think anymore. I watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy, but it wasn't because I wanted to. It was because I could catch up on my sleep while my wife was engrossed in it. And that was like a six hour thing. 212 episodes, that could take a year off of a mans life!!

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Stargate,Motors and then sleep.If only you all knew how much time we have in Stargate laugh.gif

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

Well I have a workbench in the living room now so i can watch the Gate ,assemble engines and be online .yep no more working on the kitchen table. LOL. I know your all jealous..Especially Tim.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Hey Tim could do it.....if he wanted to be single like you!

blink.gif

Big55sexy

#6 Post by Big55sexy »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Dec 25 2007, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stargate,Motors and then sleep.If only you all knew how much time we have in Stargate laugh.gif

Stargate rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it makes a come back.

timbomoose

#7 Post by timbomoose »

There's another branch of the stargate series coming.Supposed to be the best yet! 1st it was the movie,then sg-1,then atlantis, now NERD-GATE! Starring wistech as the goa'uld looking to take over the quad universe!

timbomoose

#8 Post by timbomoose »

In this series the powerful quadgod wistech and his first prime c27 team up for total galactic domination.

timbomoose

#9 Post by timbomoose »

In the 1st episode Wistech and C27 meet up with an alien race called the Matczak's who join forces with the Goa'uld and his 1st prime. They gate to an alien planet called Atari and come across a superior quad called the Cannondale. They work together to tweak the quad which becomes an unstoppable force. All quadriders are forced to serve the Quadgod on C'dales or become totally anihillated. To see what happens on Nerdgate stay tuned on cannondaleriders.com.

timbomoose

#10 Post by timbomoose »

I guess I should have asked C27 for the new special features from his boxset before this post. Hey Wistech got anymore episodes of Atlantis taped. Can't wait til the new movies come out.