Quadfest 2008

Speed 1B

#1 Post by Speed 1B »

As long as we get my drag bike done this week I am probably going to go the the drags at Quadfest.

Its about 2 hrs away from me. I'm just wondering if anyone has been there to see the drag strip and how they

run the races. Is anyone else thinking about going too?

I'm just curious of the track becasue a rough track and little to no shutdown will pound my bike. For those of

you that saw it before and thought it was light, just wait to I post pics when I get it all finished up...

a rough track will probably break it now.

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

I was just there for the GNCC and was looking at the drag strip. Looks a little bumpy, but well blocked off. I will be there that weekend. From what I heard the drags went off wierd last year due to the number of people running it. Very cluttered.

Haz-Matt

#3 Post by Haz-Matt »

Brady check out PA Atving.com There's alot you can find out about quad fest on there.

Speed 1B

#4 Post by Speed 1B »

I checked it out Matt.

As long as dynoing goes good and everything is good with my bike, I'm going.

I'm going to try and talk Tim and Marc into going too. Are you gonna go?

Haz-Matt

#5 Post by Haz-Matt »

Not sure

peterock

#6 Post by peterock »

hmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,sounds like someone has their stuff together so they can be at Crandon???

Speed 1B

#7 Post by Speed 1B »

Yeah...if we dont blow it up on the dyno.

And I'm serious actually. We are definately pushing it this time.

twisted_chassis

#8 Post by twisted_chassis »

I was at quad fest last year for the drags and it was a joke, no water on the track at all, you could see dust for miles.. It is a nice place though..I will be there, I live only five miles from it. Last year I had a broken collarbone during the fest so couldn't ride. Any one going should come down Friday night and watch the Stonybrook flat track race in Stoystown. Only 8 miles from quad fest, races start @ 7:30.

http://www.freewebs.com/stonybrookspeedwaypark/

peterock

#9 Post by peterock »

If you guys don't make it out to Crandon, should plan on August 24th. Grand opening for the Motozone in Tigerton, WI with MX and Dirt Drags. And if you aren't up for that there is a AMA supermoto race about 20 minutes at Shawano. The OK ATK guys with Monte Frank are supposed to be in town racing.