How many of you have the ProCal kit?

cannondale27

#21 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes since you are doing everything in one program and no need to constantly be putting in serial codes like with MapTweak. For the one ProCal is registered to you just send the new map you made. I wish Procal worked on all ECU's but it doesnt. Maybe there would be more sales if it were universal like DealerCal. This new ProCal version will also allow you to tune the Coolant temp compensation, Air temp, etc. Or in the case of dyno turn the compensation off altogether so your not tuning against the compensation. MapTweak doesn't access those tables.

yamadjs08

#22 Post by yamadjs08 »

Bumping this back to life!

Did anything ever become of this?

Does anyone know if you are able to pull maps off ECUs with the DealerCal?

Scooter

#23 Post by Scooter »

You can pull the map but there is no way to save it. You can only send it back down if you have reloaded the hex code. For the upgraded procal it went cold shortly after I left OPT. I did contact Roy a few times but nothing ever came of it. The company has changed direction and is now doing things that make money for them.

Scooter

450blaze

#24 Post by 450blaze »

What direction might that be

promod

#25 Post by promod »

Kind of bumping this topic back up, Why I don't know...just kinda found it browsing around with nothing else to do! blink.gif

But I guess for this reason, I have the reg. D&M software, DealerCal and ProCal, But I guess my question is I hardly ever use the reg D&M software as its on a older laptop I have as I use my DealerCal more which is on my newer one and plus own so many bikes, my ProCal software is on a older computer that crapped out and was getting ready to install it on my newer one which I have my DealerCal on....my question is as I have never tried it, but can you have all 3 software programs loaded on the same computer?....or will they somehow interfere with each other? Been aiming to call my friends at Optimum about it but thought one of you guys (SCOOTER?) might know this answer before I do!

Any help appreciated as always on a answer to my question!