Cannondales not worth anything??

Rookiex

#1 Post by Rookiex »

I am trying to sell part out or trade my dale. I had a guy selling his quad for 2500 and I told him id give him the dale and 500 he turned around and said ''ill take the dale and 2000''.....Are cannondales only worth something to those who understand them? Ive looked at some other guys posts trying to sell on exriders. They get no replies or nothing ever. Its a shame. I even had a guy tell me cannondale is a dieing breed and he would take it off my hands if I paid him?????????

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

That pretty much sums it up since the bankruptcy. Dales are a quad to buy not to sell. Now is also the absolute worst time to sell a quad, any quad. To those who view them as an investment to buy, fix and sell soon after are in for a rude awakening. For those who want a fleet of superquads for the price of one built jap quads they are the bargan of the century. Dales are permanently doomed by the pre bankruptcy stigma and will always be viewed that way by outsiders. Its just something we have to deal with. Although it is sweet to see the looks on their faces when they get their butts handed to them by an obsolete has been quad.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Oh Yeah!

MX Quad Dad

#4 Post by MX Quad Dad »

You wouldn't have to pay me to take it off your hands lol. I have been thinking about your quad since you posted it but, like Wistech said it couldn't be a worse time. On top of everything else it is the Christmas season. I really want to add another Dale to my fleet (at least one more). I have a vintage RM370 I have started to clean up and don't even plan to list it until tax refund time.

It seems to me that you can pick up almost any brand of used sport quad real cheap for the last couple months.

jacobw

#5 Post by jacobw »

I am more than willing to trade for what you are wanting, just have to give me boot on the value of mine thats over yours, you will not be dissapointed wink.gif

Rookiex

#6 Post by Rookiex »

It's so hard right now to get it sold. I'd be better off parting her out.