What about your Cannon? every member post!

Ryanstones

What about your Cannon? every member post!

#1 Post by Ryanstones »

C'mon guys, all you fellas lurking chime in here. What did you do with your 'dale over the weekend? Wash it? race it? fix it? details please.

I moved mine outta the way to get the Vforce out for some mud bogging.
Oh yeah, and i put on my moto number plate. I wish i had measured twice before drilling though! aaargh.rolleyes.gif

cannibal-87

#2 Post by cannibal-87 »

i took the durablue axle out of mine because i broke it last weekend on my first practice lap.

gc714

#3 Post by gc714 »

Just moved it to get the R6 thru. But on the 5th, fellow cannondalerider rbifi and I with some others are going to croom for some riding. Oh yeah! Two cannondales out running wild. Hahahaha. Look Out!

Greg:D

Knight440

#4 Post by Knight440 »

Well I took out a few fellow riders from EXriders out for a little trail spin wink.gif

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php...15&pagenumber=6

And yes the Beer drinking was after the ride:p

atvrulz

#5 Post by atvrulz »

i took the weekend off from racing and went trail riding. Since i have had my dale, i have been afraid of breaking anything due to availability of parts. This weekend though, I learned alot about my dale moto. i had the throttle pinned alot. This dale is a beast. From now on when racing if i get a good start, and keep the throttle pinned, everyone is going to be eating my dust.

autox7

Took a break.

#6 Post by autox7 »

I took a break from riding period last weekend. I had ridden my Speed almost everyday, or at least every other day, for the last month. So I decided it was time for some family time.

Our flat track TT season picks up starting the 12th of July, so I have been prepping for that. When I get all finished I will post some pictures.

MXMIKE

#7 Post by MXMIKE »

I raced in Pervace,MS.

Quad Money class.15 quads.
1st moto pulled a hole shot had the leed for about a half a lap
made a stumble in one of the turns and was passed by MrP on his walsh powervalve 250r another lap goes by and I take a dumb out side line and got passed by Josh on his sparks powered 440ex for a 3rd place finish.

2nd moto what do ya know I nailed the hole shot again.This time I managed to hold on to it for about 3 laps and again MrP passed me on an inside move.I was able to hold down 2nd behind Todd(MrP) for a 3/2 finish giving me 2nd overall for the day.

Very good racing and we put on a kick @$$ show for the spectators.

Happy to say my dale did a good job against the national calabar quads.The only thing hurting me I see is lack of zps suspention.
My moto shocks soak up bumps and big air great they just dont corner as well as a zps set up.

TricityCdale

#8 Post by TricityCdale »

Well, lets see.......I looked at my motor sitting on the bench in my shop. Continued pulling parts off of it. Tried getting the stator off but one of the lousy allenhead bolts holding it on stripped out. Now I know where they used all the locktight! Guess I'll have to pull out the drill. Still waiting for my new case to show up. Bagged working on it and began to work on my Bug. Parts are WAYYYYYYY cheaper. I could have gotten a new motor for the price of a case!

Getting ready to take the ol Land Cruiser up to the mountains and enjoy some good ol four wheelin'! Get my mind off of that **** quad!

No, I'm not bitter. I just want to ride my Cannondale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Friday I went for a trail ride with a old buddy.He was shaking litterally when we got to the first stop.Couldnt believe the pace we were going.Used almost a whole tank of gas.Great ride!
Saturday I went to a grass drag 200ft.It was held by a honest to goodness biker gang.The Magnetos.Kind of scary but they were all really nice guys.After I won both the 401-550 and 550-open classes they held grudge races I even raced some of the bikes lost to a mod RM 250 beat two yzf 450's.None of these biker guys ever heard of Cannondales they were all really interested and couldnt believe they went out of business one of the guys is going to buy one off the internet.Left the place with a happy cause I did so well but sad because so many wont get a chance to experience a USA built new quad.

AlaskaSpeed

#10 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

I raced mine over the weekend....took 4th and 5th place....had bad luck in 2nd race, stalled off the gate, hit my kill switch 3 times and stalled in corners 2 more times during the 20 min. Only thing that kept me in the running for 5th was the face that the Cannondale is always pissed off and passed riders in spite of me....biggrin.gif