;(

Dachshund

#1 Post by Dachshund »

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

We demand higher wages, we lose jobs to lower paid people. At some point we will have to take a step back off our high horse.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Its true we have never had it better. I think of what my Mom and Dad had and it's not even close to what the average household has now. But we were all still happy. Mom stayed home to raise the kids and Dad worked. He had a 14 ft boat after about ten years and thats it for toys. One car was all that was needed. Small house which they were required 20% down at least interest rates were around 12% or more then so you didn't want a loan. Hardly no one had credit cards. Might be best to simplify.

thedeatons

#4 Post by thedeatons »

LOL... good sticker.... Way to go America... The reason I never bought a new Cannondale bicycle was because they were ridiculously overpriced. It seems I wasn't the only one thinking that.

speedracer

#5 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jun 1 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its true we have never had it better. I think of what my Mom and Dad had and it's not even close to what the average household has now. But we were all still happy. Mom stayed home to raise the kids and Dad worked. He had a 14 ft boat after about ten years and thats it for toys. One car was all that was needed. Small house which they were required 20% down at least interest rates were around 12% or more then so you didn't want a loan. Hardly no one had credit cards. Might be best to simplify.

Well said 27!

peterock

#6 Post by peterock »

LOL, with Obama's plans we are going to progress have our 12 year olds working as well just to help pay taxes and afford to live in the future.