Fillin the trailer- what'll it haul?

NRath

#71 Post by NRath »

Yep, this topic has a life of it's own- glad to see it! Fun Stuff!! Almost hard to believe that Haydug, Ryanstones, JayBr, and Derno have all posted in the same week!! For those that don't know, they're all part of the original 'dalers and have been around since the beginning.

It tows pretty well, so far. Only made the one hour trip home, so that's not saying much. And, of course it was empty. The weight distributing hitch is sweet, help alot. Especially since it's so tongue heavy with nothing in the back to counteract the kitchenette.

I'm going to haul it to some scales soon to see what it actually weighs. UPSMan was right about the weight. Once I got it home, I found the 2nd sticker inside a cabinet door that said 4100 lbs (ouch!). The refer, microwave, shower, and toilet are all brand new- never used. Still got plastic and styrofoam on them. Got to replace a roof vent cap and get the outside cleaned up. Took a couple days to find something that'll work at getting the black aluminum stains off the white sides. That'll be a project that I haven't tackled yet.

haydug

#72 Post by haydug »

I'm glad to know that Jaybr and Ryanstones has enough home grown eggs, and deer meat to keep us fed, personally, I'm going to pick up armoks and his big guns, and go eat at one of these guy's house!

Ryanstones

#73 Post by Ryanstones »

Ya think i've heard that one a few times ? dry.gif What I usually tell the folks who don't think there is any reason to ensure basic emergency preparedness,
and think that's funny, is that I have enough food for me and mine, and enough bullets for the rest of you morons. wink.gif
Of course, I'm just kidding. right Jay? laugh.gif

QUOTE (haydug @ Aug 13 2009, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm glad to know that Jaybr and Ryanstones has enough home grown eggs, and deer meat to keep us fed, personally, I'm going to pick up armoks and his big guns, and go eat at one of these guy's house!

Happyboy

#74 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (Ryanstones @ Aug 14 2009, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have enough food for me and mine, and enough bullets for the rest of you morons. wink.gif

OSHT

haydug

#75 Post by haydug »

Hey Ryanstones: Are you calling me and armoks "morons"??

Jaybr

#76 Post by Jaybr »

QUOTE (Ryanstones @ Aug 14 2009, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
enough bullets for the rest of you morons. wink.gif

I don't know what your talking about, what few guns and bullets I had sunk in a boating accident unsure.gif

Ryanstones

#77 Post by Ryanstones »

QUOTE (haydug @ Aug 14 2009, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Ryanstones: Are you calling me and armoks "morons"??

No,no,no,no Doug! Not Ya'll! That's what I tell other people.

haydug

#78 Post by haydug »

QUOTE (Jaybr @ Aug 14 2009, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know what your talking about, what few guns and bullets I had sunk in a boating accident unsure.gif

Boating with guns??? You are supposed to use fishing poles! blink.gif

Jaybr

#79 Post by Jaybr »

QUOTE (haydug @ Aug 14 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Boating with guns??? You are supposed to use fishing poles! blink.gif

Ask Armoks, he'll explain it to you