Ah, i see everyones still riding huh?

Blasterboy11

#1 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Hi all! Its been almost a year since ive been on here. I was thinking "I know the group ride is coming up soon, better check the forum... OH CRAP, THE FORUM!" Ohio isnt the best state to live in, but im coping with it so far, but college is good. Took a trip home a few times, most recently moved the harleys out of the garage, moved the banshee and the raptor, than moved the lawn mower out as well. And there she sat in all her glory, and with the push of a button shes starts, i had such a smile on my face haha. I wish i had time to ride but i go to school year round though, but the moto isnt going anywhere!

And we seem to keep misplacing the fender washers i buy every year at the ride, but i still have the rear fender braces wink.gif Sooo, hows everyone doing? I definately hope to get the front end done memorial day weekend so its good to go for the group ride!

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

You are bringing your dad right? It wouldn't be the same without him.
wink.gif

quadracer500

#3 Post by quadracer500 »

Hey whats up blasterboy? One of brandons buddies is now going to psi ,his name is randy neidemier lives near us and comes home almost every weekend if you look him up you could come here one of the weekends and ride if you like, i you could even leave your quad here if you want.

rich

p.s. we are in willard ,ohio

ozarkdaler

#4 Post by ozarkdaler »

There are a few more dalers in ohio than I thought. I am working in Akron/Cleveland area.

wright

#5 Post by wright »

COME DOWN SOUTH OF AKRON ON SUNDAY FOR SOME RIDING AT SPEED2424 HOUSE

ozarkdaler

#6 Post by ozarkdaler »

He invited me but I am on my periodical so I wont be back in that state until Tuesday. THX though...

ScramblerXLE

#7 Post by ScramblerXLE »

where you at in ohio blasterboy? I just moved to Columbus in October. Could use some ridin' buddies down here.

Blasterboy11

#8 Post by Blasterboy11 »

I'm on the phone right now but I'll try to get to the Internet soon.
My dad is riding from ny to cali and back on his Harley. He'll be back in
a week or so. I wish I could get the Dale out here, haha it's pretty boring
on the weekend out here. But I'm done with school in feb so I might buy a little
truck so I can go ride on the weekends. Me and my dad haven't ridden since last years
group ride. I noticed the tires are dry rotted so I'm gonna have to pick up a set, but I'll be
back on when I can get wifi, I have to go to starbucks or something cause I have
none at my apartment haha. Talk to you all soon!

speed2424

#9 Post by speed2424 »

QUOTE (ScramblerXLE @ Aug 15 2009, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
where you at in Ohio blasterboy? I just moved to Columbus in October. Could use some ridin' buddies down here.

Just 2 hours north of you are about 4 or 5 dale owners that show up to my rides that I have once a month. Next one is Sunday Sept 13, if interested.

ScramblerXLE

#10 Post by ScramblerXLE »

Actually very interested! That's the day after the Unadilla GNCC so we'll see what shape my quad and I are in. Also, it would more than likely be the KTM that I bring on the 13th if that's OK. The dale is in MI at the moment and I'm not bringing it to the big city until i get insurance on it. What sort of riding you guys do???