How many is too many?

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

Well I've gone and done it again. Picked up another Moto. The price was good and it was a complete true Moto. My better half liked the way the other Moto trail rode so this may be her own. Looks like we found a new home for all those purple powdercoated parts. It's definatly getting the nitrous engine as I'm not driving a purple and pink quad unless it can smoke everything. rolleyes.gif
I love the cool seat cover. Since its a girly quad it will need a auto clutch so if anyone has one I wil be looking.
I will be holding an engine parts sale soon. Mostly cases and engine parts so let me know what you need. I've got to get this baby ready for winter. Dale number 5.......... blink.gif

2000ex

#2 Post by 2000ex »

That was the Michigan bike on ebay from the looks of it

claas900

#3 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Sep 29 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well Ive gone and done it again. Picked up another Moto. The price was good and it was a complete true moto. My better half liked the way the other moto trail rode so this may be her own . Looks like we found a new home for all those purple powdercoated parts. It definatly getting the nitrous engine as Im not driving a purple and pink quad unless it can smoke everything. rolleyes.gif
I love the cool seat cover. Since its a girly quad it will need a auto clutch so if anyone has one I wil be looking.
I will be holding an engine parts sale soon. Mostly cases and engine parts so let me know what you need. Ive got to get this baby ready for winter. Dale number 5.......... blink.gif

I'm looking for a good crank. LOL

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

This bike came with 3 good cranks. 2 were z bearing updated. I gave one to Timbo so if you need one we both have some ready to go. It was the Michigan quad. I did a road trip and bought him out. The engine was just rebuilt for a new cam and crank but it's a stocker so its getting tossed and an apropriate motor is going in. wink.gif He needed cash for school and true Moto's are hard to pass up. I have more engines than I will ever build so if anybody wants some I have completes that are dissassembled, cleaned and inspected. Ready to be updated and assembled. Lots of hydro cases.
I have a couple Ohlins steering dampeners for sale as well. Extra Moto shocks and Moto suspension. Fat bar clamp adapters/risers. Piles of fuel pumps. I'll just get a post going.....

2000ex

#5 Post by 2000ex »

There are NEVER enough. I have 5 runners and probably 5 more complete quads in parts. At least they are in goods hands I say smile.gif

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

Actually 5 is about it. I've started to hang quads in the garage from the rafters. The tard is coming down stairs to the man cave for the winter.

UpsMan

#7 Post by UpsMan »

Don't put an auto clutch in it. Teach her how to shift a manual. This will do a couple things. First, she'll be able to ride anything. Second, if you are still on speaking terms after trying to teach her, you have a keeper!!

moto440

#8 Post by moto440 »

So what ya end up getting it for? I was considering buying it too! But I need too many things for the ones I have to buy another right now!!!

quadracer500

#9 Post by quadracer500 »

John, p.m. me a price on a case when you get a chance.

thanks,
Rich

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

Im selling about half my inventory of cases.
Perfect original unicorn and 02 ,03 hydros will be $375
Any repaired hydro case ( welded engine mounts,welds worn through on ther bottom or repaired cosmetic cracks ) $325
I have 2 cable cases $300 each.