Logo rights

gml1998

#1 Post by gml1998 »

This question may have been answered before but I'm going to ask anyway.I'm looking at getting some t-shirts made and I don't know if there would be any infringements if the Cannondale name ,Logo © or model names are used.I would like to get enough made to offer a few to who ever wants one.Not sure about cost or quanity yet,I wanted to see if it was ok to use logos etc.
Thanks. Gary

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Odds are it is now owned by a Chinese company.If they sue you I will pitch in for a lawyer and they would get laughed right out of court by ANY USA jury.So really a non issue.

jinx44

#3 Post by jinx44 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Dec 3 2009, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Odds are it is now owned by a Chinese company.If they sue you I will pitch in for a lawyer and they would get laughed right out of court by ANY USA jury.So really a non issue.

Yeah, China suing over copyright infringment would be hilarious.

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

Cannondale still owns the lettering font, and the distinct Cannondale "C". But I doubt they would fuss about a high quality job being done, and if it is distinguished as relating to the former MotorSports Division products,....... and NOT confused with the bicycles.

I have bought the cable locks, water bottles, and the nifty fold-out wrench tools for use with the ATV's and Dirtbikes. Maybe if they come after me in the future?,..... I can plead and remind them I am a "customer". tongue.gif

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

Its not like you would be selling and making huge bucks over it or making national news. They won't care.

MX Quad Dad

#6 Post by MX Quad Dad »

whats with the rabbits (or whatever they are) on the middle pic. Maybe they need to sensor this thread.lol.

Canniboomer

#7 Post by Canniboomer »

Ahh yes, the humping bunnies water bottle?.....my favorite!

http://shop.cannondale.com/usa/eng/Product...nny-Waterbottle

UpsMan

#8 Post by UpsMan »

That is just plain creepy.

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

Omfg I am ordering one tomorrow!

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

Does this mean I have to have a trademark ™ tattoed underneath . Ouch
[attachment=9599:untitled.bmp]