Just you Happyman laugh.gif

claas900

#14 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jan 7 2010, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just you Happyman laugh.gif

And what am I Steve chop liver? wink.gif

NRath

#15 Post by NRath »

Now, that's a picture! Did you use a microscope for those or what?!!

I've copied them both if you want to downsize or delete.

Happyboy

#16 Post by Happyboy »

Just upped the resolution on my scanner. I didn't realize it was as good as it was. You can really see every little detail on those pics. Seeing the tooling marks from the cut was cool.

tat

#17 Post by tat »

Gentlemen and Steve, it would be nice if someone new the guy who bought those to life wouldnt? He might know where the program is for the design, MIGHT not for sure I, ( meant he ) could get his hands on it. Or maybe even chew a few more out. Pre-ordered of course. Time is so valuable to those types you know. STEVE I WAS JUST KIDDING WITH YOU.

Happyboy

#18 Post by Happyboy »

hey tat. There is a post or two around here where people were asking if you could make some more. You did a great job on them. Well, only one side was polished. wink.gif

tat

#19 Post by tat »

Do you know why only one side was polished? I wasnt planning on looking at the inside of a hood. One more piece of info also. I cut out a full piece of stainless to fit behind mine. What happens is almost a 3D effect with the grille being powdercoated and the SS being polished or the other way around. I have to check and see if I can still get the program for the water jet before I make any deals.Im not getting my throat cut. How many need to be made? If I have to rent the water-jet for one or two of these grilles, there going to cost a fortume to cut. Get a close total of how many need to cut and I will get ahold of my guy who had the program and see what we can do. Hows that sound to everyone?

Happyboy

#20 Post by Happyboy »

I know why only one side was polished. smile.gif I was just razzing. It was a very cool piece.