Lets All Wish Class 900 well soon!

cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

He had a bad crash 4th gear off a cliff at Pismo and landed in a witches eye. Broke some vertebrae, ankle, spleen sounded like he was in alot of pain but he is glad he made it out as well as he did. He is a great guy and rider. Sure am glad he should be okay. Get well quick Class!

claas900

#2 Post by claas900 »

Thanks Steve

2000ex

#3 Post by 2000ex »

OUCH! Get well soon. Lucky that is all you had wrong with you from the sounds of it

sjstar

#4 Post by sjstar »

Good God Patrick. Did that happen that weekend you were trying to get ahold of me at Pismo? Sorry I didn't check my phone but I didn't ride sun. or mon. just sat. Well get well soon and we will ride together again.

rayspeed

#5 Post by rayspeed »

Things like that can happen to even the most experienced and best of riders! Sorry it was you and I hope you heal quickly and fully!
How bad did the bike fare?
Ray

Kuma

#6 Post by Kuma »

Patrick,
hey get well!

Dachshund

#7 Post by Dachshund »

Made me wince when I read, vertebrae. Wishing all goes well and will say a prayer for you.

Stephen

gml1998

#8 Post by gml1998 »

Holy s*#t. Get well soon.

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

Ouch man, that really sucks. And since no one else asked, did the quad survive? j/k Get better, and take it easy on the back for a while.

claas900

#10 Post by claas900 »

Thanks Guys. I was on my wife''s Glamis, I really haven't been up to going outside to look at her but best I can tell is bent brake lever and bent up FMF can, and snapped the Cdale flag poll.
All I can say is I screwed up, and should have known better and it cost me a trip to the ER. So now I have 2 cracks in my vertebrae #1 and # 11 my ankle/foot are killing me, my right hand swelled up so big you couldn't see my knuckles it also got cut up some how which let a bunch of sand into it so they had to flush it. My spleen took a beating also, they thought it may have been bleeding my chest is bruised. I had my right hand and chest x-rayed and torso CT or CAT scanned I'm not sure whats whats. My goggles got riped off and took off a few layers of skin off my nose.
Its been a week now, and my biggest pains right now are my ankle and spleen and back. Everything else is coming along.
I really do try to be safe when I ride but, what can I say.