*********Forum Downtime**********

Happyboy

#1 Post by Happyboy »

The website will go down on sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday morning for migration to the new host. I will forward the domain to a temp location once migrated while the DNS servers are updating. I am sure this won't work for everyone for one reason or another and the site will appear down. Sometimes DNS servers take a couple of days but hopefully the forward will work without problem.

The site will be here for a short period until the DNS servers are updated. If anyone wants to take a quick look just to see if everything is working by all means please do. I only have the last 2 months of attachments currently but the rest will be loaded shortly.

http://www.mybriz.net/cannondaleriders/forums/index.php?

bombsquad54

#2 Post by bombsquad54 »

please tell me your going to Vbulletin!!!!!!!!!!!

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

nope. sticking with IPB as getting off it is a PITA! But, I will be upgrading it to the newest version, and of course the skins won't work so they need to be updated as well. ug

bombsquad54

#4 Post by bombsquad54 »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Feb 9 2010, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nope. sticking with IPB as getting off it is a PITA! But, I will be upgrading it to the newest version, and of course the skins won't work so they need to be updated as well. ug

bummer... hope the new version is easier to deal with lol

sjstar

#5 Post by sjstar »

thanks happyboy.

Happyboy

#6 Post by Happyboy »

I have the board migrated. Dang that was fast. smile.gif I am still doing a lot of file backup and migration so you will see some performance issues during this. Now I just hope the DNS servers don't kill us when they decide to move.

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

Working good for my Happyboy!

NRath

#8 Post by NRath »

Good job! You know, you killed it while I was browsing my new posts! I had just read this thread and thought about posting you better wait till I'm done (just joking of course). Decided not to. 5 minutes later, you took it down! And I was only 1/2 way through the pile!

I appreciate all your work on the site!!! Big round of applause for Happy!!!! (clapping smiley)(clapping smiley)(clapping smiley)

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

Has anyone got here and have the address back to www.cannondaleriders.com yet? I have the old host forwarded to my mybriz.net/cannondaleriders and want to know if the old address is working yet. I think I have it setup right but until my DNS updates I won't know for sure.