How many states has your Dale been in?

kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

I just purchased a E440 rolling chassis from cdsracer in Idaho. The bike has made it's way down to Salt Lake City, Utah. From there it went to Oklahoma. It was picked up in Oklahoma and went to Arkansas. From there I think it went to Iowa. I just heard today it's headed for Georgia again and is on the way to Montreal, Canada. All this without a motor even!!! I hope it takes a break when I get to Ohio for the Group Ride in a few weeks, so I can take her home!

laugh.gif

Dachshund

#2 Post by Dachshund »

It left OK Monday night and then to: TX, OK, MO, IL, IA, IL, KY, TN, MS, AL and GA. Currently it is in SC headed to: NC, TN, VA, WV and finally ending it's trek back "Home", only to find it's birth place abandoned. It will be a sad day for the ol E440 but there will be several close siblings to greet it and to offer comfort.

After resting for a month in PA it will make it's way to FL for some much needed psychiatric treatment along with a new heart and new shoes. Then it will probably just hang out all day on the beach watchin the ladies.

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

Excellent reply!

See you up north!

cannondalemaine

#4 Post by cannondalemaine »

One of mine has been to most of new england and near buffalo new york. But my other one has only been to maine and new hampshire also canada but does that count??? unsure.gif

big.elk.hunter

#5 Post by big.elk.hunter »

QUOTE (Dachshund @ Apr 30 2010, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It left OK Monday night and then to: TX, OK, MO, IL, IA, IL, KY, TN, MS, AL and GA. Currently it is in SC headed to: NC, TN, VA, WV and finally ending it's trek back "Home", only to find it's birth place abandoned. It will be a sad day for the ol E440 but there will be several close siblings to greet it and to offer comfort.

After resting for a month in PA it will make it's way to FL for some much needed psychiatric treatment along with a new heart and new shoes. Then it will probably just hang out all day on the beach watchin the ladies.

That is one heck of a trek!! as far as I know mine has only been to California and Idaho. maybe the previous owner Dave can help out with this??

chris

smitty 78

#6 Post by smitty 78 »

just Florida! smile.gif

MX Quad Dad

#7 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I bought my Moto in PA. and brought it home to MI. Speed was new from IN. and other than one race in TN. and the group rides I have been to They are one owner and in MI. only

NRath

#8 Post by NRath »

Wow, good question! Mine's pretty well traveled, for sure... Let's see

VA, NC, TN, AR, OK, TX, NM, AZ, CA, WV, MD, and PA

Had another one that went FL, AL, GA, SC, NC, TN, KY, VA, WV, MD, PA, and VA

DANG! That's 12 each! Maybe I need to be loading one up for a trip to OH in a couple weeks!

cdsracer

#9 Post by cdsracer »

Ken, don't forget that E440 has been to California, Nevada and Oregon also. You need one of those sticker maps they put on the side of RV's to show where they've been. Maybe you can fit one on the number plate

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

I just thought it was cool the way things worked out. The real fun started when Daschund picked it up in OK. He is a long distance trucker that goes on a minutes notice for critical deliverys. He just so happened to be within 2 hours of where the bike was and offered to take it up north for me. I will then pick it up at the group ride. It is now at Tim's for the final trek back with me at the end of the month.