So is there still room for me?

Derno24

#1 Post by Derno24 »

Well let's just say hey everybody! Been a while since I popped on here and I just wanted to say I never forget you guys still some very good memories. Well since we last chatted I switched from an LTR450 to a Polaris Sportsman 850 EPS man power steering rocks. Went to that so I could better watch my 5yr old ride and not freak him out. So I was talking to my good friend Randy who reminded me the motor pieces were still at his shop and I pretty much still had a complete cannondale motor ready to go. Well the wheels started turning and I am in the midst of deciding if I can build another Cannondale. Been out of the Cannondales for 2 years and now I want back in. Hear that Wes I might be coming for ya. Haha.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Awesome! We all need to get together for a race sometime. Cannondale domination might be possible with all you guys around here. Just not me! Hey Derno could you give that guy at HRE a call? Maybe get him to move a little faster so I can try them before snow flies! Don't do it if he would be offended though. Thanks!

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Nov 1 2010, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome!We all need to get together for a race sometime.Cannondale Domination might be possible with all you guys around here.Just not me!Hey Derno could you give that guy at HRE a call?Maybe get him to move a little faster so I can try them before snow flies!Dont do it if he would be offended though.Thanks!

I will call I haven't chatted with him in a while.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Cool! Tell him I will take two sets if price is right. Wes wants a set.

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

What are you waiting on a price or them to be built???

jesshamner

#6 Post by jesshamner »

Welcome back Derno.

2000ex

#7 Post by 2000ex »

Derno one of these days we need to go riding so I can come grab those fenders yer storin for me

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

Hey, welcome back Derno.

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

Maybe you both can come down south for the H/M ride that Neil and I are planning.

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

If I still haven't found a job I like I for sure am in Jess. Would be a blast to hang with you two there!

Derno yes he never even gave me a price. He was in process of finding /setting up jig for them so he said.