no, i need help

candyassmiler

no, i need help

#1 Post by candyassmiler »

ok.....ill try to be clear so as not to confuse anyone....

ugh bam pow ugh ugh *beats on chest*

roughly translated
twinkle twinkle little star.....

wait a minute...lets try that again....i have no updates whatsoever....are they necessary and what are they? is there anyone in kentucky that could help me out with these and how much would they cost?

justfine

#2 Post by justfine »

Motor mount update would be a good place to start. I got mine from Quadsource. Comes with good instructions. cdaleparts.com has them cheaper though. Also, use a couple of washers to tilt your battery tray up so it is not leaning against the motor mounts. I guess they say the stud update is important, but I don't have it. There are people to better advise you on this topic than me.

TricityCdale

#3 Post by TricityCdale »

I would suggest to everyone to get the Stage 8 kit. It runs about $98.00 or so. You may not need it for a while, but IF one bolt does come out and shoots through the sidecover ($175) or damages the case ($350-$750 if you can find one) or does damage to any of the gears or anything like that, and it does happen, then you will be seriously kicking yourself for spending $100 on headlight deletes instead of $100 on the Stage 8 kit.

Plus, in doing the Stage 8 kit, you are down when and how long you want to be down. If you do engine damage you are down for however long it takes you to get the parts and you may be out for several races.

Cannondale27 is the best to get them from. I think he is the least expensive plus he actually sends instructions with it. It is easy to do and can save you BIG money in the long run.

justfine

thanks dude.....

#4 Post by justfine »

Good info. Tricity, and a good way of putting it..........