Stickers or no?

justfine

Stickers or no?

#1 Post by justfine »

How do you guys feel about stickers on your quad? Do you think companies and shops should get the advertisement for free? I don't do it anymore, but just wondering what everyone else thinks?

Ryanstones

#2 Post by Ryanstones »

To each his own, but NO to stickers on my dale. :deal:

autox7

#3 Post by autox7 »

If somebody gives me a good deal, or put's out a quality product, then I have no problem putting their name on my quad. However, I will not run anything just for the sake of having stickers taking up space on my plastic.

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

I put the stickers on my toolbox and trailer. I like the clean look on my quad..

CowsBitePeople

#5 Post by CowsBitePeople »

I like some stickers but not too much

Mjollnir

#6 Post by Mjollnir »

I have an Evans NPG+ sticker on the right side radiator shroud to remind me not to put water in the radiator.rolleyes.gif

Marc

jake1981

#7 Post by jake1981 »

Originally posted by Mjollnir
I have an Evans NPG+ sticker on the right side radiator shroud to remind me not to put water in the radiator.rolleyes.gif

Marc

Where do you get your coolant from?? I've been trying to locate this Evans coolant for some time now, and how much does it cost?

Mjollnir

#8 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by jake1981
Where do you get your coolant from?? I've been trying to locate this Evans coolant for some time now, and how much does it cost?

I got it at www.mooneyes.com. Go into the site then do a search for "Evans", it'll pop right up. You only need one gallon (and you'll only use 2/3 of that), at about $25 per gallon. Smells like pancake syrup. Yummy! :drink:

Marc

Knight440

#9 Post by Knight440 »

Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
I like some stickers but not too much

Yeah I am with you on this one all they do is come off with the Pressure Washer:o

Quadshop
and the dealer who dose my eng work;) O and a set of D4 stickers a freind sent out to me:cool:

the rest are on the driveway thanks to the PW:p

Hum what's missing Cannondaleriders stickers do we have them yet?

justfine

I just look at it like this..........

#10 Post by justfine »

Nascar drivers would not carry free ad space and neither would Farr, Jones , Creech, or anyone else for that matter. Also, dealerships are not doing you a favor by selling you something, you are doing the favor by patronizing them. I hate to go to a race and see someone have thier quad covered with stickers, and giving all that free advertisement.......kind of silly.....