Merriville indiana cannondale mechanic ?

cannondale32

#1 Post by cannondale32 »

I heard that there is a guy who works on em in the area, Does anyone know him ?

beanie$440$peed

#2 Post by beanie$440$peed »

QUOTE (cannondale32 @ Nov 10 2011, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard that there is a guy who works on em in the area, Does anyone know him ?

roxygirl is here in dayton ohio not two far id say...ill pm u his phone number names arron

Speedy2222

#3 Post by Speedy2222 »

I wouldnt recommend him. Im up in valparaiso i think i gave youmy number the other day if i didnt pm me again

cannondale32

#4 Post by cannondale32 »

QUOTE (Speedy2222 @ Nov 11 2011, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldnt recommend him. Im up in valparaiso i think i gave youmy number the other day if i didnt pm me again

Ok I was just wondering about him I heard there was a guy up there but thanks

beanie$440$peed

#5 Post by beanie$440$peed »

QUOTE (cannondale32 @ Nov 11 2011, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what exactly is ur problem with roxygirl, and how could u tell someone to come to u to for motor help insted of him when he did ur motor work ...u never posted ne thing about it not running good? alls u did was break a shock from riding a motor he put together for u at a good price.....i dont get it, u would think if a guy wasent happy with his work he would post in the feedback section why exactly he was unhappy...

beanie$440$peed

#6 Post by beanie$440$peed »

QUOTE (cannondale32 @ Nov 11 2011, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what exactly is ur problem with roxygirl, and how could u tell someone to come to u to for motor help insted of him when he did ur motor work ...u never posted ne thing about it not running good? alls u did was break a shock from riding a motor he put together for u at a good price.....i dont get it, u would think if a guy wasent happy with his work he would post in the feedback section why exactly he was unhappy...

cannondale32

#7 Post by cannondale32 »

Sorry I think you misunderstood, I live in northeren indiana I just wanted to know if anyone knew of a guy in merrilville because I have a friend that needs his worked on, and I'm not sure if he would be willing to travel that far to roxygirl sorry for the confusion

Speedy2222

#8 Post by Speedy2222 »

QUOTE (beanie$440$peed @ Nov 11 2011, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Havnt had any problems in the 30 minutes ivw ridden it. I guess i should start from the beginning. I never said i was wanting to do his motor work i was jusr wanting to contact him to steer him away from aaron. My problem with aaron is aaron himself. Even from the start i had problems. Then i say 4 words and you 2 are shoulder deep up my *** tearing me apart saying that i am the expert and i know it all and i owe people this or that. This is getting risiculous. As for my review itll come. I wanted more time on the motor incase it had to go back to him because i knew if he saw how i felt about him hed pull the sh!t he pulled today. [/hijack]

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

There is alot of history with Roxy aka aaron hart and we will not rehash that on here. He is banned along with his aliases. Anyone that wants to deal with the guy, you have been forewarned. I would do it in person and with cash. Good luck.

beanie$440$peed

#10 Post by beanie$440$peed »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Nov 12 2011, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is alot of history with Roxy aka aaron hart and we will not rehash that on here. He is banned along with his aliases. Anyone that wants to deal with the guy, you have been forewarned. I would do it in person and with cash. Good luck.
i was recomending him if ur in ohio or close, dont think the guy can fleece u much wen u come to his house to get work done....i helped him move some house stuff and he has done nothing but helped me also...